Yeah, I know you hate these threads, but.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dom & Roland - No Strings Attached LP
Dom & Klute - Maximus
Dom & Roland - Imagination
Tech Itch - The Rukus (D Kay VIP)
Ewun - Hate Machine (Spor Remix)
Ewun - Phone Tap/Cop Killa
Limewax - Ritual Station

On a level, nice one.

If your looking for tunes like this, then i might be able to help you out! basically im just gotta splap out some tunes and u can listen to them on chemical records ( dnbsource.com is abit better, as its alot more specific with the choice, ie you can right choose artist, track name or record label and they also have alot more tunes on there database).

Book of the bad part 1 - bad
Get wild - rascal and klone (quite expensive on wax)
Alien girl - ed rush and optical
Turbelence - moving fusion
The beginning ep - moving fusion
Empire - break, nico and fierce
Run off - break
Iron tune - muffler
Friday - capone (massively expensive, but a fuckin classic)
Charge classics vol 1 - mampi swift (mainly for feel good)
Resurrection ep - mampi swift
The odyssey - drumsound and bassline smith
Mass hysteria - hive remix
The dungeonmasters guide lp - various (this is worth it for evil acid)
Haunted dreams - universal project
Medicine (matrix remix) - ed rush and optical
Headliner - d kay and sonic
Fluid or Hard noize (same tune) - dillinja
Ram raiders (just get all of them, 1 - 7 i think) - various (but volume 2 is the best)

These are just some classic tunes.....well i class them as classics!! if u want some more mate, just send me a message

If your looking for tunes like this, then i might be able to help you out! basically im just gotta splap out some tunes and u can listen to them on chemical records ( dnbsource.com is abit better, as its alot more specific with the choice, ie you can right choose artist, track name or record label and they also have alot more tunes on there database).

Book of the bad part 1 - bad
Get wild - rascal and klone (quite expensive on wax)
Alien girl - ed rush and optical
Turbelence - moving fusion
The beginning ep - moving fusion
Empire - break, nico and fierce
Run off - break
Iron tune - muffler
Friday - capone (massively expensive, but a fuckin classic)
Charge classics vol 1 - mampi swift (mainly for feel good)
Resurrection ep - mampi swift
The odyssey - drumsound and bassline smith
Mass hysteria - hive remix
The dungeonmasters guide lp - various (this is worth it for evil acid)
Haunted dreams - universal project
Medicine (matrix remix) - ed rush and optical
Headliner - d kay and sonic
Fluid or Hard noize (same tune) - dillinja
Ram raiders (just get all of them, 1 - 7 i think) - various (but volume 2 is the best)

These are just some classic tunes.....well i class them as classics!! if u want some more mate, just send me a message

Oi man seriously, you fucking legend.

I am on it now.

wonka-s-everlasting-gobstoppers-165-p%5Bekm%5D714x300%5Bekm%5D.jpg
:

this

some outrageous replys on here...as the guy said: why is this called dnbforum if he cant ask people to recommend him some D&B?!

mate the regulars on here are like a bunch of inbred faggots, you wont get no help from them. they stick to their own and go to matter for full on ram recording bum sessions. Then they go back to mansell 'piggy-face's house to bumfuck each other to some shite sabre minimal which they all bum and think is 'innovative'. the only thing innovative would be to stick this forum up my arse, and diorreah shit it out into dexcells face for the rest off the doggies to lick off such as moskit, joey adhd nuero djspliff hazdaman and that ginger bellend postman pat. TOSSERS

Last edited:
mate the regulars on here are like a bunch of inbred faggots, you wont get no help from them. they stick to their own and go to matter for full on ram recording bum sessions. Then they go back to mansell 'piggy-face's house to bumfuck each other to some shite sabre minimal which they all bum and think is 'innovative'. the only thing innovative would be to stick this forum up my arse, and diorreah shit it out into dexcells face for the rest off the doggies to lick off such as moskit, joey adhd nuero djspliff hazdaman and that ginger bellend postman pat. TOSSERS

LOL that was brilliant thank you.
Spelt my name wrong tho so if you wouldnt mind editing that would be great. Nuero makes me sound like some kind of shit X-men villian.

<3

LOL that was brilliant thank you.
Spelt my name wrong tho so if you wouldnt mind editing that would be great. Nuero makes me sound like some kind of shit X-men villian.

<3

ill take pleasure in gutting you boi

55318.jpg

In July 1976 the Lockheed SR-71A Blackbird set a new world speed record of 2193.167 MPH, which still stands to this day.

slow you are one of the people who are actually alright unlike the majority of these wank stains

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom