Xample & Lomax - Riviera && Dirtyphonics - The secret

See this is where i get a bit confused ...

I bet everyone is gonna love Riviera but to me its pretty jump up sounding and isn't a million miles from a lot of the music people often put down on this forum, I'm talking about tunes from the likes of Original Sin and co.

I just don't see where people draw the line sometimes, and why they draw it there

For the record, I'm feeling the tune

On authority of Redone, Xample & Lomax are currently working on an album scheduled for release early next year, with "Remember" scheduled to drop in September

A few bits from the fourthcoming album are already in circulation, the majority of which was probably played on the Xample & Lomax mix they did for Fabio & Grooveriders show a few weeks back, check it out if your intrested, its good stuff :)

The Secret is a decent track.... its mastered a bit weird though??? i dont know if anyone else has noticed but it hasnt got the same qulaity as the other on the EP...

Asylum is an absolute bomb!!

See this is where i get a bit confused ...

I bet everyone is gonna love Riviera but to me its pretty jump up sounding and isn't a million miles from a lot of the music people often put down on this forum, I'm talking about tunes from the likes of Original Sin and co.

I just don't see where people draw the line sometimes, and why they draw it there

i dont kno that tune isnt particuly jump up, the bass noise is very simila but alot of the effects and synth in the background are done in an uplifting style im feeling

The Secret is a decent track.... its mastered a bit weird though??? i dont know if anyone else has noticed but it hasnt got the same qulaity as the other on the EP...

Asylum is an absolute bomb!!

I completely agree, i always feel its got a lack of bottom end?

definately feelin riviera, there's just somethin about it that kinda reminds me of OS - overfiend

On authority of Redone, Xample & Lomax are currently working on an album scheduled for release early next year, with "Remember" scheduled to drop in September
That's what I heard from Lomax...I just can't wait to have the new version of "What You Want"...such a beautiful tune!

Back
Top Bottom