www.crystalcleardubs.com

PLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAASE TELL ME DEATH PROOF IS COMING OUT SOON OR I WILL CRY.

Big ups by the way man, doing big things at the moment.
Im rinsing Streethawk like there's no tomorrow!

Bagged Streethawk/Coldblooded.............

..... Can i have my money back?

Haha im only joking big big tunes but i really wish i got the artwork insted of on promo cause it looks sick lol

safe for doing the website.

Site is nice man, just one point...how come the audio opens up on a separate page? Try setting it to _parent instead of _blank :)

The audio page opens in a seperate window so you can have the beats playin whilst you browse the site.

DJ NUERA: Death Proof remix is out now I think on Urban Sickness Audio.

djrowney: I'm just working on a flipside for So Be It at the moment mate. Had a couple of potential b-sides but they weren't quite right so i'm on the mofo as they say. Probably comin on either Ganja Tek or Frontline (depending on how techy this flipside i'm working on comes out).

Big ups to everyone who's supporting, I've had a really good response to both the tunes and the website so i'm really pleased........makes all the hard work worthwhile *sniff sniff*

Cheers fella....yeah 2009 is set to be a good year.

I see you're from Crawley....is there any local scene round here at all?.....I mean at all........I am based close by and i saw one flyer when i first moved here for a dnb do in Brannigans and then not a sausage since. Any clues? Wanted to sort some local rezzies ya know!

yeah im looking to start a night up at the moment in crawley..check ya pm..nice one crystal

what about all datis that coming out, fucking love that little vocal before it drops beefs the track up and makes it jokes to listen to

Back
Top Bottom