wtf is this?

Tune's sick!! Dont understand what everyone's problem wiv clipz is! Like 2 see u make betta tunes

I was just coming in hear to say clipz may have some producing skillz but he ain't got no rhythm or style. His shit sounds off, and sounds even worse in the mix. I am glad as hell he is making dubstep only now. Maybe it will teach him a little about groove

(yes i know this is harsh but seriously listen to his music you can at least understand where i am coming from)

I was just coming in hear to say clipz may have some producing skillz but he ain't got no rhythm or style. His shit sounds off, and sounds even worse in the mix. I am glad as hell he is making dubstep only now. Maybe it will teach him a little about groove

(yes i know this is harsh but seriously listen to his music you can at least understand where i am coming from)

CHARLIE MURPHHY sound quality aint that hot besides just cause it's got a clipz in the title does that mean it actually done by him and not some fudgepacker who trying to slate em....just a thought:rolleyes:

who the hack is this clipz guy (I am new to the DnB- Scene) and if he is so bad why is everyone talking bout him and why does everyone know him? Honestly i dont think this song is so bad that Id say its reaaaally bad... but well... can someone enlighten me? :)
Greets,
beeotch

who the hack is this clipz guy (I am new to the DnB- Scene) and if he is so bad why is everyone talking bout him and why does everyone know him? Honestly i dont think this song is so bad that Id say its reaaaally bad... but well... can someone enlighten me? :)
Greets,
beeotch

Clipz is a guy from Bristol who has a back catalogue of some sick tunes and a lot of shit tunes. end

Bah, whatever.
If people like it, there's nothing anything you can do, and best you don't even try.
If you don't like it, don't listen to it, don't mix it. Just ignore it.

Tune's sick!! Dont understand what everyone's problem wiv clipz is! Like 2 see u make betta tunes

i hate this argument.

so that means we cant really slate anyone. whether it be a dj, footballer, politician ect. beacuse if we were better, we would be being talked about and not clipz

So he's stopped producing DnB?????

Back
Top Bottom