Worst rave experiences.

Getting grabbed by some rudeboys in the toilets of a club and having a blade pressed between my teeth for dealing on their turf, followed by a prompt booting.

Getting grabbed by some rudeboys in the toilets of a club and having a blade pressed between my teeth for dealing on their turf, followed by a prompt booting.

Ouch! I once got caught with my mate doing lines in a toilet cubicle, two bouncers came in, grabbed us by our necks and pushed us up against the wall and kicked us out of the club. We were also banned from any other clubs in newquay for the rest of the night, so we found refuge in a hotel garden, where we constructed a tunnel from deckchairs and proceeded to carry on snorting there!

It was alright because London Elektricity didn't turn up...

:banana:

been to a fair few raves in my time..too young too appreciate the world dance, pure science, desert storm, roast etc..

You missed out there mate,if i didn't go to those partys i think that would be my worst experience.

Got really pissed doing the Nottingham University campus fourteen pub crawl and lost my glasses at a drum and bass mash up later that night.....not nearly as bad as some of the stories here, I just couldnt see very well!

Always wear contacts now, its too expensive to keep replacing glasses!

Got really pissed doing the Nottingham University campus fourteen pub crawl and lost my glasses at a drum and bass mash up later that night.....not nearly as bad as some of the stories here, I just couldnt see very well!

Always wear contacts now, its too expensive to keep replacing glasses!
Glasses won't help you if you're pissed at a dnb bash mate. I can never see properly at a rave anyway, I wonder why.......

neva had a bad rave experiance,apart from the narc abuse(old days seen)....i find tha trouble only starts if ur looking for it...an i find if ur with a big crew which cardiff always does ur guna always av a blast......sorry 2 ear bout ur bad experiances n shit,hope u dont hav any mo...big ups

NYC in 1991. It was a warehouse party and someone sprayed pepper spray into the ventalation system. Everyone was choking so they moved everyone outside onto the streets at 2-3am. 1500 pissed up ravers onto the street and the cops didn't know what to do. Ended up being maced and beaten with night sticks by the cops....concussion and two broken ribs.

NYC in 1991. It was a warehouse party and someone sprayed pepper spray into the ventalation system. Everyone was choking so they moved everyone outside onto the streets at 2-3am. 1500 pissed up ravers onto the street and the cops didn't know what to do. Ended up being maced and beaten with night sticks by the cops....concussion and two broken ribs.
nothin like a good fuzz fight.

there's nothin like a good fuzz fight.

been to a fair few raves in my time..too young too appreciate the world dance, pure science, desert storm, roast etc..but for me its all about the smaller things like Legends of the dark black down in brighton a few years ago...or more recently local nights where residents are trying to prove sumin etc..dont get me wrong..awol, ram, hardwaRE ARE STILL BIG!!!

I concur...legends is a quality little night, this is WORST raves though ;)

Whoever was talking about that 1 Nation on 14th Feb, I was there too - there were a couple of gangs operating n pissing on everyones bonfire, main room soundsystem was dry and all :(

@ mISKHA,I was talking about One Nation,was you there then at the UN february 1996?

ABOUT THE SOUND SYSTEM,I WAS IN FRONT OF A SPEAKER SO I WAS COOL!

Last edited:

imagiing, or did I read about that somewhere too

I concur...legends is a quality little night, this is WORST raves though ;)

Whoever was talking about that 1 Nation on 14th Feb, I was there too - there were a couple of gangs operating n pissing on everyones bonfire, main room soundsystem was dry and all :(

thought it was best raves...ekkk..haha..:)

Labrynth Dec 92 @ 4 aces.

Off my tits on snowballs and had the pleasure of meeting the biggest c**t I ever came across at a club/rave.

For some reason he took great offence to me sitting next to him when rushing my bollocks off on the chairs at the back of the stage in the main room and then spent what seemed like an eternity mouthing "Fuck off" and looking like he was about to rip my head off.

Pretty tame I suppose compared to other peoples experiences. great club that it was theres no denying that it was in a very dodgy part of town, the security was non existent, this twat could have been there with anyone as it seemed very clique to say the least and he could have been carrying anything.

Didnt help that I kept bumping into him through out the night.

20 at the time and an out of towner didnt help but none the less ruined my night.

Last edited:
Labrynth Dec 92 @ 4 aces.

Off my tits on snowballs and had the pleasure of meeting the biggest c**t I ever came across at a club/rave.

For some reason he took great offence to me sitting next to him when rushing my bollocks off on the chairs at the back of the stage in the main room and then spent what seemed like an eternity mouthing "Fuck off" and looking like he was about to rip my head off.

Pretty tame I suppose compared to other peoples experiences. great club that it was theres no denying that it was in a very dodgy part of town, the security was non existent, this twat could have been there with anyone as it seemed very clique to say the least and he could have been carrying anything.

Didnt help that I kept bumping into him through out the night.

20 at the time and an out of towner didnt help but none the less ruined my night.

That was just the local headfuck joe. One at every rave. Sometimes its me

Back
Top Bottom