Worst rave experiences.

mine was probably breakin science nye 06/07first got fired from my job in the day so i was pissed off ended losing my ticket finding it at 10:30 haveing to rush to koko remebering i didnt buy any pills haveing to buy pills in the rave. coz i was in a rush didnt look twice end up buying fake pills school boy error didnt even lick shows in how much or a angry state i was in. Then just to cap the nite off the valve sound system cuts out 30 mins after midnight.

u dont need pills to rave!:ipfft@u:

In my short raving experience of 9 months, I've had 2 shitty experiences.

In one, some cunt went mad, jumping around and jumped right on my fucking toe, huge fight erupted, and then it turned out the next day, my toe was broken.

The other, took 4 of these random pills, didn't buzz at all, went on a downer, and had a 2 days comedown. Thing is, all of my friends buzzed and had a normal comedown :(

Being 17 and looking about 14 which means no chance of getting into a rave! worst experience ever!:cry:

Ye man i have the same problem 18 now tho. Never been refused from a club or rave just hate the funny look the bouncers give you when they realise your ID isn't fake!!!

ye it fucks me off at the moment all my mates are a year older than me so im missing out on the raves n shit. But aint to bad im 18 in 2 weeks so its all good. Once im 18 im hitting the raves hard

I was raving when i was 17.

Why do you have to wait,do you look young for your age then?

I think a lot of places (specially city centre clubs) are much stricter about IDing than they used to be a few yrs ago.

I was raving when i was 17.

Why do you have to wait,do you look young for your age then?

unless u look about 25 or have a decent enough ID u cant get into most clubs these days,
when i was 16 we used to get in & get served at most of the pubs n clubs in winchester but over the last few years most places have proper clamped down on underage drinkin and wot with security gettin better its harder to sneak ppl in, my local oceana in kingston has got an airport gate thing u walk thru now to get in ffs

I'd already had 2 pints at the pub last week when this dumb-arse bar manager asked for ID. I'm 32!!!!! He was gonna let me have a drink anyway (didnt have my licence on me), but then started sniffing about how he cant understand people who dont carry ID, so I told him to shove his drink and went to the pub next door.

The last time I got carded I made the bouncer read my date of birth out loud to me, the tool. Actually that was last time Randall was in town, and I was feeling suitably moody cause my girl got too hammered the night before to come out, so I was by myself. like a loner.

:sing:

I was at fabric sometime in the summer jst been. was a fkin rude nite, except when i went 2 the bogs 2 construct a bomb of MD, came out n was tryn 2 mke my way out, well fkin packed, thn suddenly out of nowhere a fat cunt stumbled past and PROJECTILE VOMITS BLOOD/BILE directly on me, nowhere else but on my chest, literally one dirty jet of shite. n then i lost my bomb of MD, was fkin rough, fkin hilarious too

Not really a massive downer, but at 1 Nation Clash of the Titans @ Brixton Academy back in 2005 my mate got his fone jacked by a gang, we stood up to them and tried to get it back but the guy who had it ran off into the crowd and the rest of them banged us both out.

At Sun & Bass, we met a group of yanks who got into a little incident with some germans involving drugged drinks, pepper spray and fights - all on the first night! All were banned for the rest of the event though and I didn't see any other trouble.

i went to brixton academy 2007 valentines, we bumped into my mate after not seeing him for more than 2/3 hours.. he came back with half a t-shirt on..these bricky boys were going round ripping chains off the back of peoples necks, they ripped half of his t-shirt off with the chain. you couldnt fight back i saw 1 person get the shit kicked out of him in the middle of the main arena, skibba thought better of getting the decks stopped. the crowd quickly moved away leaving a massive whole where this geezer was getting smashed up!! security could do sweet f.a

luckily they sold t-shirts at this event so my mate got another one and also his chain was sprayed gold lol jokes on them fukin low lifes!!

not my experience but probably the worst thing that could happen to you (almost). my mate came down from portugal for the one nation/shogun at bristol academy, he always used to talk big about how he does plenty drugs in portugal and can handle his own, so we give him his mdma and went on to the rave.

anyways the portuguese guy we also lost haha, i didnt see him at all that night. when the night finished my mate said he last seen him talkin shit to one of the bouncers at the door (bout his laptop or summet). we got a taxi after ages of waiting about for him. turns out he got thrown out for pissing the bouncer off talking portuguese to him etc. woke up on some bus full of ravers heading home, no phone, no money and no idea where the fuck he was.

he got dropped off about 15miles from my town and had to walk back coming down a treat off the night before, the one thing keeping him going was the ice cold can of relentless in my fridge..... which i drank soon as i got home ahaha. all in all he was pretty jokes about it all.

(this is my other mate after doing a whole G of this stuff in the space of a few hours, we found him upstairs after losing him with his shirt off throwing water over himself, making quite the scene)

http://s57.photobucket.com/albums/g232/Politrixxx/?action=view&current=MOV00213.flv

Back
Top Bottom