Win guestlists - Drumfunk (ft. Chase & Status) - Bournemouth 15/07/2006

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
150706weba14wf.jpg

We have a few guestlists to give away to one of Bournemouth's top Drum & Bass nights, Drumfunk!

Featuring Chase & Status, Commix alongside the Drumfunk residents, you know this is an event not to be missed!

Simply send an e-mail to df-comp@dnbforum.com along with your:
  • Full name - for the guestlist
  • dnbForum username - so we know you're loyal
That's it, get in before it's too late! You will be notified via e-mail before the event if you are a winner, good luck!

yeah, i got given a flyer for this on the way out from Hazard/Friction on Friday at the Opera house. definitely thinking about going, if i can get there. (y)

soundgirl said:
yeah, i got given a flyer for this on the way out from Hazard/Friction on Friday at the Opera house. definitely thinking about going, if i can get there. (y)
dnbForum meetup zone! :teeth:

soundgirl said:
anybody here actually going then?
ME! Hahaha :teeth:

Not THAT exciting I know, but still!

Maybe they'll be a few of us, we'll see who I can round up.

Bad Ace Inc said:
is it me or has chase n status been abit quiet lately?
I was chatting to Saul an he said they have been working well hard on a lot of different stuff. In fact they have not actually been out anywhere much for the last few weeks/months. Can't wait for their up n coming shit it sounds well heavy!!!
:hulk:

Dj_Fozzybear said:
I was chatting to Saul an he said they have been working well hard on a lot of different stuff. In fact they have not actually been out anywhere much for the last few weeks/months. Can't wait for their up n coming shit it sounds well heavy!!!
:hulk:
Exactly what I wanted to hear!

Back
Top Bottom