Wilkinson's new single 'Heartbeat' ft. P Money & Arlissa

cele

VIP Junglist
Take you Higher is gonna be the festival anthem of 2013, disappointed by this since I know he can do better.

I think Wilkinson is gonna go the Subfocus/fresh or maybe even Pendulum route with taking more of a songwriting approach to making dnb, interested to see how the album will be like.

rj_dnb

VIP Junglist
I think Wilkinson is gonna go the Subfocus/fresh or maybe even Pendulum route with taking more of a songwriting approach to making dnb, interested to see how the album will be like.
True dat, its a big opportunity. Has been getting a lot of radio 1 daytime play..you'd be a mug not to jump on the bandwagon. Fairplay if that's the way he goes, buy I would like some more samurai / overdose personally. All about da Benjamin's nowadays doe...yagetsmefam

Fallen.GeMiNi

3rd rate banger merchant
VIP Junglist
cant stand ram anymore. Every release this year is pure garbage
Bullshit. Go get a fresh pair of ears.

As for the tune I don't get the hate it gets. It's great. I wouldn't play it, but the production is top notch, feeling the vocals. If that's the stuff I could hear on radio, I would be grateful. Also, if it will come out with some nice dnb remix...well, that would be cool. Rene LaVice could do great things with this imo.

Last edited:

Hurricos

As for the tune I don't get the hate it gets. It's great. I wouldn't play it, but the production is top notch, feeling the vocals. If that's the stuff I could hear on radio, I would be grateful. Also, if it will come out with some nice dnb remix...well, that would be cool. Rene LaVice could do great things with this imo.
Pretty much this. I don't love the tune but I don't hate it, guess my expectations were too high after the last single. But I'm excited to see what remixes we get.

RUSSLA

Technique
VIP Junglist
Thank god for an instrumental, these vocals are 'radio' loud - Can barely hear the tune but meh.. radio one listeners are retards imo lol

Dagz

WE ARE THE MASTERS
VIP Junglist
Harry goes to Hospital events need I say anymore...

And im subscribed to UKF to see what you kids are listening to these days...

Last edited: