WHY POP MUSIC IS BETTER THAN DRUM AND BASS

Radius

Its all a scam so start stealing
VIP Junglist
reason 1. Kylie is sexier than Grooverider. ( please argue this point with me..)

---------- Post added at 22:22 ---------- Previous post was at 22:20 ----------

your parents buy pop music. IN fact people buy pop music. YOu lot just download your music

Last edited by a moderator:

Radius

VIP Junglist
mate I hope not that would ruin it

---------- Post added at 22:26 ---------- Previous post was at 22:25 ----------

Face it though. DNB used to be music of teh streets, counter culture soundtrack bizness...now its basically just POP MUSIC.

---------- Post added at 22:28 ---------- Previous post was at 22:26 ----------

I mean Marc Almond swalloed litres of spunk and he doesn't even do happy hardcore.

Radius

VIP Junglist
before we had Jump up..we had the birdie song...a lot of people still prefer the birdie song :)

---------- Post added at 22:35 ---------- Previous post was at 22:34 ----------

I am surprised won't none of you fight for teh virtue of DNB..is this silence a slient admission that DNB is POP now , and therefore POP music is better ???

il admit that some DNB is heading the way of pop, like Subfocus and Hazard and of corse Pendulum

Personally i hate jump up and think anyone who produces it should b puposfully deafened so they cant make that crap anymore.

but as a whole the scene is still pretty underground and not pop at all. do u get 11 year old girls listening to bad company, Ed rush and optical and such like? i think not.

the youngsters all listen to DNB lite (EG. pendulum, Subfocus) they dont know the well produduced decent stuff

muzzadj

POW!
VIP Junglist
il admit that some DNB is heading the way of pop, like Subfocus and Hazard and of corse Pendulum

Personally i hate jump up and think anyone who produces it should b puposfully deafened so they cant make that crap anymore.

but as a whole the scene is still pretty underground and not pop at all. do u get 11 year old girls listening to bad company, Ed rush and optical and such like? i think not.

the youngsters all listen to DNB lite (EG. pendulum, Subfocus) they dont know the well produduced decent stuff
you what?

Subfocus and Pendulum of course, but Hazard! R u sure???

Radius

VIP Junglist
Jumped on a bandwagon you found elsewhere is it. Well done.

---------- Post added at 18:36 ---------- Previous post was at 18:34 ----------

The irony of this thread is that Subfocus is producing for Kylie Minogue.
That is ironic, but maybe in a way prooves my point. What next ..Dillinja remixing Prince ? Optical and Ed Rush remix of Boyzone ? I hope not.

Cat Gas

Aka Basis
VIP Junglist

First of all, I'm not a jump up guy but what you suggested is just stupid.
Second of all, if a girl was listening to the nine or alien girl, I would ravish her there and then

Sweaty Teddy

Nob'ed
VIP Junglist
First of all, I'm not a jump up guy but what you suggested is just stupid.
Second of all, if a girl was listening to the nine or alien girl, I would ravish her there and then
He said 11 year old girl, would you really ravish an 11 year old girl? I mean I had to go to teach at a secondary school the other day helping teach 15 year olds martial arts and damnnnn there was some jail bait there but 11 is a bit to low for me personally.

Radius

VIP Junglist
I am glad I started an intellengent discussion , of course I love teh DNB been listening to it since 1991 or so when I first heard the term Jungle, but has it lost its roots in a computer ? What say u ?

---------- Post added at 22:38 ---------- Previous post was at 22:37 ----------

To be honest I will be glad when it becomes more underground. Just sayin, time for the next stage of the cycle.