"Why Dubstep is better than DnB!!" ... What?

They should probably start checking your IQ is atleast 50 before selling CDJs. This guy is about as intelligent as a fish!

I havent been on here for time. Drum and bass was better than than dubstep then and Im pretty sure it smashes the arse out of it now as well. Dont get me wrong there is definately less of the wobble-fart sounding dribble in dubstep these days but it seems it has been replaced by cheesy remixes of chart songs and synthy electro gash. Either way, dubsteps gota long way to go stilllll.

I havent been on here for time. Drum and bass was better than than dubstep then and Im pretty sure it smashes the arse out of it now as well. Dont get me wrong there is definately less of the wobble-fart sounding dribble in dubstep these days but it seems it has been replaced by cheesy remixes of chart songs and synthy electro gash. Either way, dubsteps gota long way to go stilllll.

Listen to the top 10 dubstep tracks on beatport.... its like theyve just discovered the "yug/yoi" synth. Gave my eardrums cancer. Dubsteps worse than house for finding decent tunes now, so much fucking wobbly gash. And Im a jumpup dnb fan...

I think what annoys me the most is the lack of structure.. its like the synths have literally been thrown in everywhere, get the biggest collection of "filthy" synths you can find and cram them all in one tune, regardless of rhythm. Makes me :mad:

Last edited:
Listen to the top 10 dubstep tracks on beatport.... its like theyve just discovered the "yug/yoi" synth. Gave my eardrums cancer. Dubsteps worse than house for finding decent tunes now, so much fucking wobbly gash. And Im a jumpup dnb fan...

I think what annoys me the most is the lack of structure.. its like the synths have literally been thrown in everywhere, get the biggest collection of "filthy" synths you can find and cram them all in one tune, regardless of rhythm. Makes me :mad:

completely agree. Alot of it sounds messy and chucked together.
With dubstep I prefer the deeper/ambient style tracks that don't sound like a firework is going off every phrase.

Back
Top Bottom