"Why Dubstep is better than DnB!!" ... What?

Do-not-feed-the-troll.PNG

You have got to be kidding me? pfft... Dumbass american. seriously... That doesn't even sound like Drum and Bass.

FAIL! (n)(n)(n)

DNB FOR LIFE!:gslayer:

The geezer is a total cunt but your missing the point....and he didn't say that what he's playing is D&B.

He said 'This is why Drum & Bass sounds shit compared to Dubstep'.

The point he's getting at is that he can make one tune sound like 2 different tunes just by pitching it up and down...like no ones ever done that before.

I would like to smash his CDJ's into his sniggering face please, who can make that happen...FES TRACK THIS DOUCHEBAG DOWN PLEASE!

Last edited:
Well..Jordan Kent - 22 or 23..he´s a cook from Nebraska, likes Cartoon Network, he can´t afford a universal remote for his crappy tv and he "writes" psychadelic trance..sounds like he knows his shit. I always thought people from Nebraska must be either amish or white supremacist :teeth:

We want to see his face don´t we?

I also found his residency and his phone number in a nick of time..who wants the contract? :teeth:

Last edited by a moderator:
He is a fag.
But dubstep is nowhere near as good as drum and bass at the moment.
Not when you have labels such as critical constantly releasing good music.
Wheel and deal and osiris music are releasing some amazing dubstep atm though!

americans... all american and canadian dubstep is pretty shite tbh. datsik, excison, skrillex etc, there music is just all about huge unlistenable basses - no melody.

all hes proved is that Dubstep can be sped up to create a breakbeat track... well DnB can be slowed down to create a breakbeat track?

so surely Breaks > everything. Amirite.

Back
Top Bottom