Who makes good quality dancefloor dnb?

mistasfx

MISTA SFX
VIP Junglist
Since the likes of Sub Focus, Chase n Status, Fresh etc have moved onto bigger things who is or can fill their void?

Delta Heavy, Sigma, Loadstar???

I find everyone is heading off to the commercial screech scene at the moment

depends on how you define dancefloor, just danceable stuff or things that go off, wobblefests or that strange liquidy dancefloor stuff (fred v & grafix),
some acts to throw out without context that could be what you're looking for: Camo & krooked, shockone, smooth, xilent, maybe tantrum desire, mind vortex, mattix & futile, hamilton, ...

a little more specifics or some tunes would be helpful to know a general direction!

edit: oh and drumsound & bassline smith make the occasional good tune (close, through the night)

Last edited:
anything that isnt generic jump up and anything that isnt screechy poop but still dance floor smashers.

How can i supply tunes when im asking you lot to show me some?? lol

Metrik is a badamanamananamananamananamananamananamananamananamananamananananamanananamaananamanananamananananamanananananamaananananananananamanaananamaananananamaman mana mana MAN!
Seriay tight production

well some of metriks stuff falls under screechy category, billain and phace & misanthrop are to add, as well as optiv & btk (had an album this year with loads of good tunes on it), noisia still make bangers, the aforementioned oh and cant believe i forgot culture shock (though that guy releases maybe one single a year)

Cyantific, Culture Shock, Metrik, Smooth, Kove, Ad Gannon, DC Breaks, Hamilton.

Just the stuff on Ram and Viper really.

Oh, and Playaz has put out som nice stuff recently.

Culture Shock, Wilkinson, Maztek, Dimension, Cyantific, Mefjus, InsideInfo are all doing good, bouncy dancefloor stuff right now

Back
Top Bottom