Whirlygig (Whoodid Klawws theme) - Jay Walker

jay walker

1/2 of Passive/Aggressive
VIP Junglist
Last edited:
jay walker said:
Course I am, the GPK intro rawks, jus wanted something associated to myself, in the jump-up stylee that I play :miss_rep:
Will check when I get in tonight (y)

wicked man

love the jazzy swtich ups, then into the tearing dancefloor smasher, nice use of vocals, wicked drum edits, nice bassline, noises. the switch up between the heavy and the jazzy/subby works really well. keeps the interest. and that filteres drum drop is cool as.

wicked theme !

schpec

GorDo said:
maybe ya should trim them sideburns
:nadia:

Hot tune mang...not evil enuff tho..but then again hell hasent got room for all of us.
Whirlygig
(y)

sideburns are back in dont you know, the bigger the better :monkey:

I was trying my hardest not to make this dark after my last track, 'Beneath the Surface'. Sure the next outing will be pant-shittingly nastee! :devil:

MASSIVE props to the big man @ Reapa records - Watch this space ;)

Yea gotta give a big shout out to Jay for this one. Production tight as ever. Looking very forward to hearing the rest of it. Love the switch of styles. A*:gun: :sniper: :chainsaw: :dutty: :finger2: :jackson:

I like the vibe - good tune. The length it is and the moment, I'd say it would be nice as an interlude on a CD.

Personally, I'd compress the bassline, and bring out the skeleton breaks more. I feel there sound be another more snappy snare over-layed on the existing snare. I can really hear a difference in the perceptual volume between the breakdown and the main part - the breakdown sounds louder if that makes sense?

Back
Top Bottom