DnB Which of these Events should I visit??..

Nice, thanks for all the comments!
Note that I cannot go to Londn before end of sept earliest, have taken all vacation days from work until then and going for some awesome DnB and dubstep at Outlookfestival in Croatia :rave:

Oh by the way,
I think ill go for both UKF Bass as well as Hospitality... I might say that High contrast is my ever favorite DnB artist, ... I just simply love pure liquid DnB, makes me wanna skank my ass and smile! Oh fuck if there were only something going on in Malta concerning DnB... zz

Nice, thanks for all the comments!
Note that I cannot go to Londn before end of sept earliest, have taken all vacation days from work until then and going for some awesome DnB and dubstep at Outlookfestival in Croatia :rave:

Oh by the way,
I think ill go for both UKF Bass as well as Hospitality... I might say that High contrast is my ever favorite DnB artist, ... I just simply love pure liquid DnB, makes me wanna skank my ass and smile! Oh fuck if there were only something going on in Malta concerning DnB... zz

i was gonna go outlook then i sold my tickets and bought 2 mk 5's and a behringer mixer.. win

i was gonna go outlook then i sold my tickets and bought 2 mk 5's and a behringer mixer.. win

dpyWE.jpg

I'd say Westfest.... always a good show there
Woah, that looks MASSIVE!
:applause:

Anyway mates, you've been very helpful, and Id like to get some more help with below..
Im lookng for basically an event which is basically
1. Massive / in the way that people are just going nuts of excitement and id prefer an event of 800+ people
2. Rather rave-like than pop-band like. Let me assure you I prefer 10 drugged out "chavs" than 20 beautiful young drunk 18-year old blonds who just go "because its cool and I might meet some nice justin bieber boy"
3. Lighting is as important as sound system, rather have a dark place with strobes and lasers than lit-up light bulbs all over the roof
4. Good Venue

Was looking in to TOXIC in October at Junction, Cambridge . http://www.junction.co.uk/artist/3574
Always wanted to see BSE, and I believe this event might be perfect. Venue looks so-so and audience a bunch of kiddos who "go out" rather than true heads though (??). Description is like ice cream on a hot day:
"We have an incredible line up in store for the evening ranging from nice junglist vibes, pumping hardtek, some next level drum and bass debauchery and to finish the night off an all out hardcore massacre /// as usual we will be providing a professional light and laser show alongside a 50k Void Soundsystem to fully assault your senses."
Anything what Im looking for??

What about:
Innovation in the Dam? Awesome Lineup!
http://www.innovation.gb.com/index.php?option=com_events&task=view_detail&agid=90
Although, again, not looking like a perfect venue, but lively audience and quite personal atmosphere, and of course plus that u can smoke ;)

Im still very much doubting Chase n Status @ Alexandra palace, but I know it might be pretty "massive" if they just stick with tracks that are more suitable in raves rather than (xcuse me but) SHIT like Chase & Status - 'Time' Feat. Delilah

Could be an option to head for Chase n Status and then head over to Innovation in the dam the next night
Rave all weekend!! :gslayer::weirdo: Hospitality is booked for me, looking very much forward to that!

Cheers!
/Alkemisten "The Alchemist"
ps.hmpf Is there any website that contains around 80-90% of all DnB raves in Europe? There are literally hundreds of pages like skiddle, dontstayin blahblah but there seems to be no site with almost all events, nope too difficult... sigh.

I think you will have an excellent time no matter which event you go to. good vibes good ppl great music sums up the british dnb scene. Enjoy bro enjoy :)

Back
Top Bottom