where am i gonna get a copy of robot rock and let the story begin on mp3

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow, what a bunch of fuckin' babies in this thread. The guy asked for an mp3. Big fuckin' deal. I've been going to parties, paying high ticket and drink prices for more than a decade. I've traveled to England specifically to support the scene and record shop. I've introduced dozens of people to this music who now dj or mc and are the future of the scene in Toronto. But now I'm a pirate and killing jungle because I want an mp3?! lmfao.

I saw Andy C perform this track almost a year ago! I'm tired of waiting for the "release". The song is pretty much played out already and the drop isn't even that good. If you want to spread this great music then put it up on tunecore / itunes so I can pay for it and you can paypal the profits to SubFocus if it makes you feel all warm inside.

You guys better let youtube know about this despicable act of copyright infringement. lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pZ8Gb6LsF0&feature=email

You guys could get the audio disabled like they've started doing to other videos. Fuck all draconian copyright laws.
lighten the fuck up and post a link to the mp3 if you've got it. please and thank you.

Wait for the release then if you like it, buy it so the producer gets paid

End of.

ppl will do anythin for robot rock on mp3! i mean anything!!

burger.jpg

Last edited:
ppl will do anythin for robot rock on mp3! i mean anything!!

burger.jpg

Its funny coz nowdays even if I buy promos, I find the full release comes around after so quickly

Might as well just be patient coz you know that it IS coming

Just hope that it's worth the wait :)

wow, what a bunch of fuckin' babies in this thread. The guy asked for an mp3. Big fuckin' deal. I've been going to parties, paying high ticket and drink prices for more than a decade. I've traveled to England specifically to support the scene and record shop. I've introduced dozens of people to this music who now dj or mc and are the future of the scene in Toronto. But now I'm a pirate and killing jungle because I want an mp3?! lmfao.

I saw Andy C perform this track almost a year ago! I'm tired of waiting for the "release". The song is pretty much played out already and the drop isn't even that good. If you want to spread this great music then put it up on tunecore / itunes so I can pay for it and you can paypal the profits to SubFocus if it makes you feel all warm inside.

You guys better let youtube know about this despicable act of copyright infringement. lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pZ8Gb6LsF0&feature=email

You guys could get the audio disabled like they've started doing to other videos. Fuck all draconian copyright laws.
lighten the fuck up and post a link to the mp3 if you've got it. please and thank you.

Im sorry but you are talking so much bullshit its unbelieveble.
So you claim to support the scene by going to all these parties and paying for tickets etc. Well, GOOD WORK :applause: SO IS EVERY OTHER FUCKER what makes you so special that you deserve to rip someone off so you can have a fucking MP3 while everyone else has to wait?

So your telling me if your job (for example) was painting priceless art, and you spent 6 years painting a masterpiece that you were going to sell for millions, only for some little dickweed to photocopy it and send it to his mates that would be ok? It doesnt matter if it is taking ages for it to come out, half the excitement in record buying is waiting for that promo to come out that you have been waiting to lay your hands on for months. Then going home and taking it out the sleeve for the first time.

If you want to listen to it download a set with it in, then you get just as much enjoyment, if everyone was just passing round MP3's no-one would bother even making tunes as there would be no money in it. Its sad that people cant wait for a tune.

People like Subfocus will just stop making tunes eventually as everything he makes gets leaked anyway, there would be no money in it if everyone had the MP3. Sure everyone will say "il download it now but il get the vinyl when it comes out" but how many people actually do that?
Now granted everyone has accepted illegal MP3's but that doesnt make it right, if you have been in the scene as long as you say you have you would recognise that shit like this is slowly killing drum and bass.

Thanks for listning

You think I'm lying about my involvement in the jungle scene to justify getting an mp3 from you?? lol. I don't claim to have some special privileges over other jungle supporters however I do claim that no matter how many jungle mp3's I get from the internet, I am not hurting the scene. In fact I have directly helped the scene through my support and converting others to the jungle scene. Out of the dozens, possibly hundreds of people that went to parties and listened to jungle in my area in the late 90's, I'm one of less than a dozen that still support. Hoarding hot tracks is NOT helping the industry, especially tracks that are over a year old!

Your classic anti-piracy arguments have been debated a million times in a million different threads. I'm all for supporting artists, like I said, I do. However, waiting over a year for one song when the industry is so saturated is laughable.

You think I'm lying about my involvement in the jungle scene to justify getting an mp3 from you?? lol. I don't claim to have some special privileges over other jungle supporters however I do claim that no matter how many jungle mp3's I get from the internet, I am not hurting the scene. In fact I have directly helped the scene through my support and converting others to the jungle scene. Out of the dozens, possibly hundreds of people that went to parties and listened to jungle in my area in the late 90's, I'm one of less than a dozen that still support. Hoarding hot tracks is NOT helping the industry, especially tracks that are over a year old!

Your classic anti-piracy arguments have been debated a million times in a million different threads. I'm all for supporting artists, like I said, I do. However, waiting over a year for one song when the industry is so saturated is laughable.

mate i think its more the fact taht your first post was asking for an mp3.
you can imagine what people would assume about someone who joins and his first post hes asking for unreleased tunes.
yeh?

good point Chloe. For the record I am not the same person that started this thread. I do want the mp3 though, that's how I found this thread. lol

good point Chloe. For the record I am not the same person that started this thread. I do want the mp3 though, that's how I found this thread. lol

ah dude im sorry
couldnt be bothered reading the whole thread again.
at least you got what i meant. :)

i dont see why evryones gets so uptight about shit like this!
i mean wats the harm in askin for sumfin a simple no its not out yet will do not a long post about how much of a cunt sumone is for askin for a tune!
at the end of the day most ppl will have sum illegal mp3s on there computer so how can u get all high an mighty about it!

# ANY bitching, fighting, abuse, racism, bullying, beef, trolling or anything else that's seen as negative is STRICTLY PROHIBITED
# NO arguing with the Administrators or Moderators, their word is final
# NO User Name changes, please choose your User Name VERY CAREFULLY when you sign up
# NO duplicate threads
# NO advertising outside of the Advertisements forum
# NO spam
# DO NOT request or link to ANY singles, dubplates or anything similar
# DO NOT request or link to ANY D&B Arena/Drum & Bass Arena Podcasts unless they're over 2 weeks old

# ANY bitching, fighting, abuse, racism, bullying, beef, trolling or anything else that's seen as negative is STRICTLY PROHIBITED
# NO User Name changes, please choose your User Name VERY CAREFULLY when you sign up
# NO duplicate threads
# NO spam
# DO NOT request or link to ANY D&B Arena/Drum & Bass Arena Podcasts unless they're over 2 weeks old

oh right fair enuff!lol

Pirating is wrong an it does effect the scene coz all the more underground producers are losing out on money an in DNB the money ain't really there unless you become one of the bigger names, plus the quality of pirates is shite, but I can c wat people r saying about it taking long, it's only really the more succesful producers that seem to do this n all probably because they know people will still buy it even tho the initial 'WOAH' wears off, just wat I think anyway could b completely wrong

# NO duplicate threads
# NO spam

This happens all the time wen jump up is involved so alot of people are guilty of it

the way i see it...
everyone who buys atleast a vinyl or a cd of each of the artists they support is helping them and supporting the scene...

everyone who buys a ticket to the raves is supporting the scene... aslong as everyone puts some money in then we cant lose.

dont get me wrong.. i know we would all suffer if people stopped paying for their music..

but its not all about the money g... let an mp3 slide every now and then ;)

# NO duplicate threads
# NO spam

Ive seen this happen a couple of times too.

Honestly, and this may just be me I don't know...
If I were a producer who was actually releasing tunes on records labels, I would purposefully "leak" songs onto file sharing networks. Why? Because I'm pretty confident that would increase the sales of my song. Sure there are quite a few pirates who will download the song and never pay a cent for it, but I know that there are some people who would hear it and THEN buy it. Most of the people who don't pay wouldn't buy it in the first place, so I wouldn't be LOSING any money - at very worst I would get no more money than if I didn't leak it in the first place. I don't see what there would be to lose.

However, if something like "World of Hurt" got leaked THIS early, it probably would cause a huge drop in sales due to everyone getting bored of it before the actual release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom