where am i gonna get a copy of robot rock and let the story begin on mp3 REOPENED

junglegorilla

Listen BRUV. Your working analogy is very poor. I've worked very hard on some design pitches that never come to fruition and I've also worked for free during internships to build experience (exposure). I've been through this music piracy debate a million times. Your "Listening to MP3's is theft" argument is laughable. If anyone here thinks that Drum n Bass / Jungle is hurting, sales wise, because of mp3's being passed around you are sorely mistaken. The money has been and will be made from vinyl sales and live shows. A very small minority buys jungle records that don't spin.

Bruv, I know you're bitter cause you make no money making wack tracks on your shitty pc but it's not cause I have a few dozen mp3's. lol. Maybe if you sold some tickets to shows you'd make some money. Maybe you should leak some mp3's so people know who you are, lol. If you think people are going to dish out money to every hack that makes a shitty beat on his computer you're living in a delusional world.

"And if you want to increase sales of your tune, dont leak an illegal MP3"
wtf? If it's your tune how is it illegal?

"If you leak an MP3 in the early stages whats to stop some little prat cutting your tune stealing your samples and releasing his own tune"
lol. anyone who does that is wack as fuck and no one listens to them anyways. I hope you haven't done that.

Peace out you anal mawfuckers. lmfao. pirates forever!

wow! ur in a mood! whats up? ur dad not suck u off this morning! its all about respect, u dont have any and thats why u wont ever get any!

Listen BRUV. Your working analogy is very poor. I've worked very hard on some design pitches that never come to fruition and I've also worked for free during internships to build experience (exposure). I've been through this music piracy debate a million times. Your "Listening to MP3's is theft" argument is laughable. If anyone here thinks that Drum n Bass / Jungle is hurting, sales wise, because of mp3's being passed around you are sorely mistaken. The money has been and will be made from vinyl sales and live shows. A very small minority buys jungle records that don't spin.

Bruv, I know you're bitter cause you make no money making wack tracks on your shitty pc but it's not cause I have a few dozen mp3's. lol. Maybe if you sold some tickets to shows you'd make some money. Maybe you should leak some mp3's so people know who you are, lol. If you think people are going to dish out money to every hack that makes a shitty beat on his computer you're living in a delusional world.

"And if you want to increase sales of your tune, dont leak an illegal MP3"
wtf? If it's your tune how is it illegal?

"If you leak an MP3 in the early stages whats to stop some little prat cutting your tune stealing your samples and releasing his own tune"
lol. anyone who does that is wack as fuck and no one listens to them anyways. I hope you haven't done that.

Peace out you anal mawfuckers. lmfao. pirates forever!

:bruce:

How could you close the original thread? This has to be more entertaining than making wack beats in some pirated audio program while you jerk off, no?

(Fires up ban cannon)
"And heeeeeeeeee's ooooooouttttaaaaa heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrreeeeeeeeee!"

this could be a bit of a can of worms but....
in 2008 there was more vinyl pressed than any year since 1992. MP3's cant be hurting the scene that much. Having said that, I dont agree with stealing music. Also I reackon a huge amount of the vinyl from 2008 was machete.

what a joker...
what relevance did this have??

Your working analogy is very poor. I've worked very hard on some design pitches that never come to fruition and I've also worked for free during internships to build experience (exposure).

hahahaha...

I'm sorry Junglegorilla but if you claim that you are responsible for getting half of Toronto into jungle/D&B (Yeah fucking right!!??) then you would understand the negative impact of pirated music on the scene. It affects it greatly, ie if a tune gets leaked to every tom, dick and harry then it puts a spanner in the works, release wise. This could mean the artist(s) will have to rework the tune so it differs from the leak, therefore adding more of a wait on a release date. Theres even a chance that said song, may never see the light of day due to every scumbag having a illegal mp3 of it!!
I really can not comprehend how you can come on to a public forum and rave about how piracy is cool and its an ok thing to do. I can only hope that one day you wise up and think about your actions.
Don't let the door smash that massive egotistical head of yours on the way out. In fact, fuck it, I hope it does. Maybe it will knock some fucking sense into those two cells that you call a brain!

Last edited:
I'm sorry Junglegorilla but if you claim that you are responsible for getting half of Toronto into jungle/D&B (Yeah fucking right!!??) then you would understand the negative impact of pirated music on the scene. It affects it greatly, ie if a tune gets leaked to every tom, dick and harry then it puts a spanner in the works, release wise. This could mean the artist(s) will have to rework the tune so it differs from the leak, therefore adding more of a wait on a release date. Theres even a chance that said song, may never see the light of day due to every scumbag having a illegal mp3 of it!!
I really can not comprehend how you can come on to a public forum and rave about how piracy is cool and its an ok thing to do. I can only hope that one day you wise up and think about your actions. P
Don't let the door smash that massive egotistical head of yours on the way out. In fact, fuck it, I hope it does. Maybe it will knock some fucking sense into those two cells that you call a brain!

Go $marty :D

Back
Top Bottom