what's The rarest & most exspensive dnb tune out there ?

The moving shadow 2on1 collection was hard to get hold of because they only sent a couple of copies to each record shop/ there was 9 to collect&when you placed all the covers together it made a large moving shadow picture saying world domination,,

I think they sent a few more then a couple mate, anyway i had all of them and got them quite easily as i used to get them from Section5 (formerly Lucky Spin Records) on the Kings Road, Chelsea...which was owned by Moving Shadow hence them having more copies then other shops :D

Last edited:
Last edited:
i'd say this is a pretty rare record to find in a true dnb heads record case!

0000217134_350.jpg

i see what you did there!

I have RIVET001

Re-inforced recordings very first release... never been played... i also have every one of the picture disks that reinforced recordings ever done...

the pic disks alone are worth a hell of a lot of money.... as for RIVET001.... i really dont give a fuk how much that is... its never leaving my possesion

oh oh oh!! also.... got the first ever release from moving shadow.... only got it a couple months ago....

I have RIVET001

Re-inforced recordings very first release... never been played... i also have every one of the picture disks that reinforced recordings ever done...

the pic disks alone are worth a hell of a lot of money.... as for RIVET001.... i really dont give a fuk how much that is... its never leaving my possesion

oh oh oh!! also.... got the first ever release from moving shadow.... only got it a couple months ago....

Rivet1201 you mean... Going for £150 on discogs: http://www.discogs.com/sell/list?release_id=93750&ev=rb

Might be shit condition though mate, the one going for one an half is probably in mint condition.

I have some of those Reinforced pic discs too, hate to say theres quite a few about and they're not worth much unless you have the full collection.

Rivet1201 you mean... Going for £150 on discogs: http://www.discogs.com/sell/list?release_id=93750&ev=rb

yeh thats the one bro.... sorry haha...

the ones on there are used or played.... mine is completely brand new... only slightly pulled out of the paper sleave.... still has the static that you get when you first take a vinly out of its sleave... and still has its polythene wraping just with a slit in the top to stop it srinking...

I have some of those Reinforced pic discs too, hate to say theres quite a few about and they're not worth much unless you have the full collection.

yeh man... got every single one... got my first at the age of 14.... managed to get my last one to complete the collection just over a year ago.... so... all in all... 9years of hunting to find them bad boys!

Back
Top Bottom