What tune or tunes got you into Drum & Bass?

Old helter skelter/dreamscape/slammin/best of british/telepathy tapes really.

Tunes like:
Trend - 2 Degrees
Mampi - Hi Tek + The one
Roni size - 26 Bass + Hopskotch
Die - Clear Skyz + It's Jazzy
Ray Keith - Terrorist

Didn't really start buying vinyl till about 2000 though

You were buying vinyl when you were 11??

I got into it when I first heard Jungle Sound Gold... Any track on there brings back good memories... I remember properly loving a track on (I think) it was the first Nightlife, I remeber it going "T Minus 10, 9, 8, OH FUCK IT!"... Happy days!

What is the title of that track anyone? I rememer hearing it out a few years ago...

Jungle Massive cd is what got me into dnb, Super Sharp, You must think first etc...!!

Its a quality CD! Used to just drive round my car all day listening to it! I like to think that CD steered me in the right direction musically!!!

my older brother got me into roni size around the time when brown paper bag came out
tried to get my mates at school into it but they didnt really get it

The old jungle mania tapes

d87704h9okp.jpg

images

images

Last edited:
RIGHT

someone had to say it. im gonna be the noob and say

TC WHERES MY MONEY

ye thats right. it was wat got me first listening to dnb tbh. it expanded quite fast after then and only since ive been mixing and buying vinyl (6 or 7 months now) that ive properly got into dnb, cant specify a tune there really tho.

For me it was 2003 when my mate got hold of dj hype's jungle massive cd, tunes like roni zie -trust me and leviticus- the burial.

Never looked back

i liked dnb but when i got the outdoor experience tapepack an a few other good tapes i really got into it so yeah it was round 2003 that it took off for me. can anyone get me the zinc/skibadee set on download from outdoor experience 03 pretty please coz its bangin??????

Back
Top Bottom