WestFest?!

Got turned away at sanctuary 07 when I was 16 because they didn't believe my mates ID, so wouldn't let any of us in, even though I'd made a really eleborate uni student ID card

but they were doing full searches, so the embarassing walk back was made a lot better by picking up about 10 henrys that people had thrown away before gettin to the search

Bargain!

I'm in two minds about this years westfest. I've gone to the last 3 years, and they were all good excuses to get proper fucked, dress up in rave gear and have a proper stop.

But, since last year, my dnb taste is much more diverse, and I don't know if I could take 11 hours of jump up and dubstep.

So yeah, really don't know about this year... I might prefer to spend the money on going up to London for a night at matter, it would be much cheaper, because westfest tickets aren't cheap.

this.

im still going though as all my mates are going, and i know once i get there it will be mad.

imo they should put the dubstep on while the main room is dnb but obviously they wont. if they put mampi, sigma or cyantifc on while the main room is dnb i will be very annoyed.

tickets were only 25 quid when i brought mine, which isnt so bad for such a big rave.

as for the age thing, its a big risk after waiting in the freezeing que for hours

Is it on the 26th October? Because I've just seen a poster for Dirtyphonics and culture shock in Bristol on the 26th.

If it's on another night, I may consider it, but Dirty Phonics and Culture Shock really get my vote!

Is it on the 26th October? Because I've just seen a poster for Dirtyphonics and culture shock in Bristol on the 26th.

If it's on another night, I may consider it, but Dirty Phonics and Culture Shock really get my vote!

It's on the 31st of October I think, can't really remember i[m quite drunk right now so don't take my word for it just look on slammin vinyl website.

the que is too big to get id'd
every yr i go we just get shoved in and the bouncers snatch ur tickets off u
although i wont be doing slamming vinyl events again
they always fuck up the dnb, shit sound system, artists dont turn up, and when they do, they dont smash it like other raves. why is thiss?

Back
Top Bottom