Vinyl Only / Limited Edition Releases

For anyone that missed the initial run, Scorpius/Crate Logic is being repressed by Samurai. There will be 100 Limited red vinyl copies and then some standard black ones

please can anyone re-up this thread if they see the pre-orders go live!

also, Record Store Day 20th April, bound to be some exclusive shiz. if anyone hears, don't be greedy and hold it back from the rest of us :D

EDIT: from the RSD website

Calyx & TeeBee/Rene LaVice - Starstuck/Thorax Ram Records - 12" Limited Picture Disc x 200
Disclosure - White Noise (Hudson Mohawk Remix) - 12"
Ed Rush & Optical/Universal Project - Pacman (Ram Trilogy Remix)/Vessel Virus Recordings - 12" Limited Picture Disc x 200
Genius/GZA - Liquid Swords - The Chess Box Vinyl Edition - 4LP
James Blake - Retrograde/Overgrown - 12"
Notorious Big - Ready To Die - 2LP
The Roots - Things Fall Apart - 2LP

:twisted:

Last edited:
i want starstruck on vinyl, sucks not living in the uk
you will be able to get it online - I got the Flashing Lights and Murderation plates from last years Record Store Day...I am in NZ. Our local store still has Flashing Lights there too I think

Just bagged - The Truper ‎– Volume 1 (Street Beats ‎– SVDL 07)
only 300 pressed back in '94'. Really rare Photek

can this thread start to include pics of fancy lookin vinyl plz :D

Don't know how many people agree with me but I really hate mixing any records that are anything other than the black stuff & try avoid them unless I really want the record.

White vinyl is especially difficult for cueing in my opinion.

May post some pictures later on of some coloured records I have in the collection.

from metalheadz facebook:

if you still havnt bagged i would highly recommend it

It'll mysteriously pop up on Chemical as in stock in 6 weeks time. Almost guarantee it.

Hope so anyway, I want it but can't buy it at the moment.

please can anyone re-up this thread if they see the pre-orders go live!

Samurai's facebook today said that the repress has been delayed due to record store day so they should be hitting stores the last week of april so my guess would be that the pre-orders will go up on the 19th. Keep your eyes open VAA

Back
Top Bottom