Vinyl Only / Limited Edition Releases

good shout, another one is alphacut. gutted i missed out on the sinistarr single over christmas, the felix k / koto / sub trio is proving very tempting at this moment in time too

I was going to mention the aplha cutauri bits; think they are definitely in line for a purchase soon the only thing thats put me off is shipping them from Germany

My rare dubs are

Still VIP
Shape the future remix
Planet dust VIP
Sneakers - bc
Vendetta - virus
Side effects - virus

not even sure if it exists tbh. im waiting back on a few messages now

I'm pretty sure it does exist if Squire said so on discogs. I've built up this mystique around this forgotten Break 12", looking at it on Discogs and trying to find it online etc etc but tbh I'm sure if we did all hear it it would probably be a disappointment. In my head I envisage it to be some darkside amen thing.

Symbol Series - Every single one of these, soon to finish on number 9 has been amazing. Such high quality. 250 copies for each release I think

Darkestral - Its my mission to get hold of everyone of these. I have most of them now, but Pacific Heights is the one I have been after for years but its pretty much 80 quid minimum.

Can someone pleeeeeaaaaase sell me this as well. I have asked Sam KDC and he hasnt even got a copy. TUNE!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't been able to buy anything recently although I did get a copy of J.Robinson - The Masaai b/w J.Robinson & Gantz - Misread.
It's a shame I rarely mix stuff at this tempo though!

5 is a good number, seems to work well :)

Im guessing that means £50 then, even so this has me frothing at the mouth in excitement can't wait to see what's on it

I did get a copy of J.Robinson - The Masaai b/w J.Robinson & Gantz - Misread
It's a shame I rarely mix stuff at this tempo though!

I've been looking to pick this up but can't seem to find it anywhere. Even though I don't have alot of 140 stuff i would like to start buying more, Strago 4117 on Niteshade inc is another one i've had my eye on. In my opinion it shouldn't matter if you mix it or not, if it's a good tune buy it!

Last edited:
I've been looking to pick this up but can't seem to find it anywhere. Even though I don't have alot of 140 stuff i would like to start buying more, Strago 4117 on Niteshade inc is another one i've had my eye on. In my opinion it shouldn't matter if you mix it or not, if it's a good tune buy it!

There are only like 3 or so left apparently! It did very well!

[video=youtube_share;HrJeJ70xSlo]http://youtu.be/HrJeJ70xSlo[/video]

Look at the size of that used vinyl warehouse in LA. Love how hes at BM as thats the place that switched me from the idea of CDJs to vinyl. Shame about what the dungeon has become though :(

These videos are a good watch, the Ben UFO one made me wish that I could take a sleeping bag to that lock up and never leave!

Last edited:
Vinyl Addicts Anonymous

:) Lets get involved then

I was going to mention the aplha cutauri bits; think they are definitely in line for a purchase soon the only thing thats put me off is shipping them from Germany

Buy them off Redeye / Chemical. I bought that Koto EP off Redeye

On topic, the only thing I can think of at the moment that no one has mentioned, is the Om Unit edits series. Loving that Le Singe bit since I picked it up :)

Back
Top Bottom