This is the tracklist (took it from Arseniq's youtube link and here is the embedded vid aswell:
1. Noisia and Phace- Thrillseekers (Original Mix)
2. Black Sun Empire and Counterstrike- Traum (Original Mix)
3. Mind Vortex- Hotbox (Original Mix)
4. The Prototypes- Blackout ft. ID (Original Mix)
5. Noisia- Shellshock (Original Mix)
6. Monsta- Holdin' On (Skrillex and Nero Remix)
7. Wilkinson- Direction (Original Mix)
8. D Minds- I am Bad feat. Charlotte James (Enei Remix)
9. Mindscape- Stardust (Original Mix)
10. Noisia- Stigma
11. Noisia- Stigma (Neosignal Remix)
Alright mate I gave it a spin, and first of all I'd like a word of criticism on your track selection, It's mainstream as fuck, I mean it looks like you just took the last 10 tracks from UKF get deeper into the scene look for the real drum and bass gems that no one knows if you drop those in your mix people will go mad and they will come back to listen to your mixes just to hear new tracks that they haven't ever heard before. Drum and bass isn't the top 40 hit parade people wan't to be surprised and dance their asses off.
Now on the mixing itself, its pretty good for a first mix, you got the basic mixing technique's down but in my opinion a good set needs double drops and lots of them, practice on that but more so practice on getting your own mixing style and let people hear that through your own mixes.
All in all: the mixing is pretty good and you've got the basics down, now master double dropping and find some really mad tunes out there !