Various Artists - Microfunk EP

different approach here.

if you like "undercover" you might also find interest in this freebie ("name your price") entitled "promises" by a.fruit, who, as you may well know, released a track on microfunk in 2018 ->

Been a LONG time since some solo Subwave stuff and was wondering the other day when the next physical Microfunk release would be 🤔

Casually listening through it without looking at the tracklist, and then I got shivers when Deadhead started playing!! 😱 Out around 15th April! 🎉

A1​
SubwaveMercury (EP)
A2​
SubwaveMercury ( remix Hyroglifics )
B1​
Subwave & BopThat B
B2​
SubwaveOdyssey
B3​
SubwaveDeadhead

would have been awesome if they hadn't have bunged it as the 3rd track on the B side of a plate :confused:

I'm just happy to be able to own physical things in this day and ages occasionally

The clips sound sick, I'm especially digging That B and Odyssey.

Loving those two and Deadhead obviously as well. Will be bagging when it hits the usual places!

Seems to be the thing recently, releasing 7-8 year old tunes on vinyl, like Inversion vip / League Of Shadows remix / Black Hole vip.

@Alegria how long have What We Got / Seren's Theme been floating around?? 🤔

I'm just happy to be able to own physical things in this day and ages occasionally

Loving those two and Deadhead obviously as well. Will be bagging when it hits the usual places!

Seems to be the thing recently, releasing 7-8 year old tunes on vinyl, like Inversion vip / League Of Shadows remix / Black Hole vip.

@Alegria how long have What We Got / Seren's Theme been floating around?? 🤔

Subwave actually gave Deadhead out for free maaaaany years ago, I'm surprised it's being re-released tbh, but the EP sounds great.

The Instra/dB collabs have been around since the early Club Autonomic days for sure, Seren's Theme only really as an unidentified one in played out sets I believe (I've only heard it for the first time a few years back myself when Drama played it and didn't have any hope of it ever coming out cause Boddika apparently felt that chapter had been long shut back then).

Well well well, how the turntables!

Back
Top Bottom