Vapour exposing some file sharer...

Status
Not open for further replies.
realistically, is anyone actually gunna go round this guy's house and dish out some physical harm? i highly doubt it so who the fuck cares what his address is. question is do you take that chance?

I might text him and ask him to kill himself

Or send him a strongly worded letter

---------- Post added at 15:13 ---------- Previous post was at 15:13 ----------

You banned yourself.

I have no balls or cock here.

realistically, is anyone actually gunna go round this guy's house and dish out some physical harm? i highly doubt it so who the fuck cares what his address is. question is do you take that chance?

it's plastered all over the internet, there could be any madman wanting to call round there,,

Not only is he illegally uploading someone elses music at that address

He's got Maddie there too....

That list of tunes posted that he had shared has a LOT of different artists & labels music on it.
The likelyhood of somebody affected living close enough and being bothered enough to dish some revenge on the guy for sharing their music is quite high.

If he was stupid enough to rip a high volume of Digital Soundboy stuff, then I wouldn't want to be him right now, lets put it that way...

there was a woman who got in trouble with facebook last week for showing a half naked picture of herself pregnant, Facebook are gonna have a fieldday on this if it gets out, do you realise the privacy policys facebook employs because of all types of wierdos looking on it, and a persons address is plastered on there, with people leaving messages under it with all types of nonsense, this was only 12 hours ago roughly, give it another 12 hours and the thing will be the next mistabishi, and 36 hz will be right in the middle of it,, just my 2p's worth

you lot are a bunch of muppets...stop licking vapour's ass and get real. there is only a tiny minority of dumbass producers left who actually think they can make money from selling tunes. To quote one of my favourite producers Al Bleek, nowadays you either do it out of passion for music or you don't do it all...especially seeing as 36hertz and vapour aren't exactly popular. So, you got this guy, but what evidence have you got that he's connected to the filesharing website? maybe the guy that uploaded it on the torrent site was sent the release by someone else?? Even if it is him, i can guarantee you that ALL your releases will be pirated in the future, that's how it works. If I was you, vapour, I'd be surprised if it WASN'T pirated. And don't start with this "omg that's the stupidest statement" shit, everyone knows this is today's reality, get real.

99% of you lot on here download or have downloaded tunes from torrents before, don't tell me all your music is legally acquired. God some people are just ridiculous..

And Vapour - don't forget to celebrate when you sell the 10th copy of your magnificent lp (that is if you ever do), because nobody likes buying music from cuntbags like you who have no clue about how the industry works. Have you seen any major DnB producers whine about piracy? I haven't. You're making a clown of yourself by exposing this info and reacting like a little girl. If you were a professional you wouldn't expose all this and make a cheap PR move for yourself.

To those saying "look at it from the producer's point of view" - why should I? If you wanted to prevent piracy you'd never sell MP3s. As if you didn't know that this stuff happens. 99% of labels deal with it, and no, some chepass label has to come along and make a big fuss out of it. This situation means absolutely nothing and you won't achieve anything by making a big deal out of it. If this isn't enough for you, just take a look at how many people downloaded your releases off torrents..far more than you've sold probably.. that should ring a bell. If it doesn't...well what can I say.

looking at this again sensibly, i say fuck exposing the guy, keep it quiet for a bit... and let him wonder why nobody is buying any deep science releases (his label) only to find out that somebody close to him has been file sharing every single deep science release since this event occured. In other words, ruin his fucking label and see how he likes it

you lot are a bunch of muppets...stop licking vapour's ass and get real. there is only a tiny minority of dumbass producers left who actually think they can make money from selling tunes. To quote one of my favourite producers Al Bleek, nowadays you either do it out of passion for music or you don't do it all...especially seeing as 36hertz and vapour aren't exactly popular. So, you got this guy, but what evidence have you got that he's connected to the filesharing website? maybe the guy that uploaded it on the torrent site was sent the release by someone else?? Even if it is him, i can guarantee you that ALL your releases will be pirated in the future, that's how it works. If I was you, vapour, I'd be surprised if it WASN'T pirated. And don't start with this "omg that's the stupidest statement" shit, everyone knows this is today's reality, get real.

99% of you lot on here download or have downloaded tunes from torrents before, don't tell me all your music is legally acquired. God some people are just ridiculous..

And Vapour - don't forget to celebrate when you sell the 10th copy of your magnificent lp (that is if you ever do), because nobody likes buying music from cuntbags like you who have no clue about how the industry works. Have you seen any major DnB producers whine about piracy? I haven't. You're making a clown of yourself by exposing this info and reacting like a little girl. If you were a professional you wouldn't expose all this and make a cheap PR move for yourself.

To those saying "look at it from the producer's point of view" - why should I? If you wanted to prevent piracy you'd never sell MP3s. As if you didn't know that this stuff happens. 99% of labels deal with it, and no, some chepass label has to come along and make a big fuss out of it. This situation means absolutely nothing and you won't achieve anything by making a big deal out of it. If this isn't enough for you, just take a look at how many people downloaded your releases off torrents..far more than you've sold probably.. that should ring a bell. If it doesn't...well what can I say.

Kill yourself

U-mad-bro.jpg

1234939183048.jpg

You obviously have no fucking clue what you are on about, you cretin.

looking at this again sensibly, i say fuck exposing the guy, keep it quiet for a bit... and let him wonder why nobody is buying any deep science releases (his label) only to find out that somebody close to him has been file sharing every single deep science release since this event occured. In other words, ruin his fucking label and see how he likes it

good shout

Hopefully this is the start of the backlash against the pirates. The day DB9 is shut down I will celebrate

---------- Post added at 15:53 ---------- Previous post was at 15:50 ----------

Anyway, I should say that having listened to the clips on the 36hertz website Vapour's album is sounding good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom