Vapour exposing some file sharer...

Status
Not open for further replies.
To vapour...

I'm not Matt, I'm not from the site, I just got angry because you posted info for anyone to see. Sorry for the insult it was in the moment of anger.
I consider myself an adult and we can continue this on pm if you want to add anything. I'm just saying that the info you get by your site shouldn't be used like that. Who do you think will buy your music through 36 hertz now?

the lesson is all this.... don't release anything... like dillinja :lol:

If you don't share music on torrent sites, why shouldn't you buy music from his site?

More to the point, who will buy tunes from this guy Matthew Fleet's record label. I won't be.

Nah, I'm not Matthew Fleet lol :)

Sorry if my first message was a bit hotheaded, but I really get pissed when someone is posting personal info all over the net just because they can...

If these kind of information was available to Vapour, he should just call him or tell him to stop via FB or sth. Maybe even post this info to other artists who he uploaded on the site. BUT NOT TO THE WHOLE FUCKING INTERNET!
And to be honest, if this guy wouldn't upload his album, someone else would in few days anyway...

oh so basicly you wernt expecting me to pop up and reply so now i have you wanna say sorry ah bless

and again its fine for him to post up 16 months of my work but not for me to post his name, address and phone number

like i give a shit

i aint even started yet ill be doing a mail out to the 11,000 + people on our email list this week with his personal info and picture

forums will be getting hit up with the same information aswell

and ontop of this ill be posting up the information for the site who has been sharing the tracks aswell as they are now bleeting to us that "as your mates with vapour, can u pass on the following .. its bad enough his bullshit releases end up on here, but can u please ask him not to advertise the site in his bullshit facebook rants."

ill also be making a call in a bit so update soon to come

---------- Post added at 10:56 ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 ----------

To vapour...

I'm not Matt, I'm not from the site, I just got angry because you posted info for anyone to see. Sorry for the insult it was in the moment of anger.
I consider myself an adult and we can continue this on pm if you want to add anything. I'm just saying that the info you get by your site shouldn't be used like that. Who do you think will buy your music through 36 hertz now?

oh ok so no ones gonna buy music from us cos i posted his info well tbh that is something ill happily live with tbh as at least ill have stopped 1 of these little cunt from causing problems for music producers and labels

---------- Post added at 10:56 ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 ----------

If you don't share music on torrent sites, why shouldn't you buy music from his site?

More to the point, who will buy tunes from this guy Matthew Fleet's record label. I won't be.

exactly

its michael fleet btw

Vapour, I said sorry because I didn't want to look like a person I'm not. I am glad that you popped here so we can discuss it. Well, it's your call after all what you'll do with this info. And no, it's not right in no way that he put your album up. But that ain't sharing a sensitive personal info as this is. I just wanted you to think about it for a second or two, before shit hits the fan.

And to reply to guys about 36 hertz store... well, I wouldn't put my credit card number on a site which is sharing personal info just like that.

bigmike.jpg

found this on your website, and lolled hard

Vapour, I said sorry because I didn't want to look like a person I'm not. I am glad that you popped here so we can discuss it. Well, it's your call after all what you'll do with this info. And no, it's not right in no way that he put your album up. But that ain't sharing a sensitive personal info as this is. I just wanted you to think about it for a second or two, before shit hits the fan.

And to reply to guys about 36 hertz store... well, I wouldn't put my credit card number on a site which is sharing personal info just like that.

good job all transactions are done via paypal then aint it

although i dont completly agree with personal info being spat all over the internet, it could really do him and his belongings some serious harm, but i dont know him so i dont care.

good day to u.

Vapour: Yeah, that's good. What it ain't good is how unprofessional you dealt with the problem. And that put some serious black mark on you and your store (at least in my book).

Moskit: you seem reasonable and nice person.

although i dont completly agree with personal info being spat all over the internet, it could really do him and his belongings some serious harm, but i dont know him so i dont care.

good day to u.

Agreed, spilling his info everywhere isn't the right way to solve this imo.

But to quote WIRED mag "you didn't have any privacy anyway, so get over it"

Vapour: Yeah, that's good. What it ain't good is how unprofessional you dealt with the problem. And that put some serious black mark on you and your store (at least in my book).

Moskit: you seem reasonable and nice person.

lets look at the big picture here for the sake of me nothaving to sit here talking to you all day

i made an example of him just the same as i would to any other pleb who i catch doing this in future

its extreamly rare and just down to pure luck that he got caught so he can have the problems im gonna cause him and fucking deal with it cos me posting his info online is the least of his problems at the min

if anyone does not want to purchase music from us because of this then fair enough there is enough other download sites that you can buy it from thats up to the individual but at the end of the day i will pursue causing as much agrivation as possible for this idiot to make an example of him other labels might handle it in other ways but tbh i think what im doing is minor compared to what some of the other labels on that list are talking about doing

anyway im not wasting time talking to you about it anymore

yeah, i don't really think posting his details is the most sensible thing to do.

you should really have gone down an official route and had him done by the law
and expose him once charged.

what you've done now is just as illegal as what he did in the first place.

yeah, i don't really think posting his details is the most sensible thing to do.

you should really have gone down an official route and had him done by the law
and expose him once charged.

what you've done now is just as illegal as what he did in the first place.

ok ill be off down the solicitors right now with my thousands of pounds in record label royalties to start a court case.......

oh wait hang on

My sympathies go out to you Vapour but how can you be sure it's him? I have a deep seated mistrust of sentences that start of with 'funny thing is'...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom