Updates about the Dexcell release.

i probly wont have the money to bag this in time so ill probly have to just get the mp3s wich is gay!
unless u wanna send me one!:D

I'd imagine with regards to actual shops, it would be down to the owner's discretion/who ever does the orders for that particular shop. Some outlets will only pick up stuff that they know will sell on site (even though, we all know that this is a 'buy on site' track :teeth: ). I'd say check the major online stores if your local shop hasnt stocked them. Sites like Chemical, Juno, Redeye etc will more than likely have copies.
Thanks for all your support again guys!! It means a lot to us.

I'd imagine with regards to actual shops, it would be down to the owner's discretion/who ever does the orders for that particular shop. Some outlets will only pick up stuff that they know will sell on site (even though, we all know that this is a 'buy on site' track :teeth: ). I'd say check the major online stores if your local shop hasnt stocked them. Sites like Chemical, Juno, Redeye etc will more than likely have copies.
Thanks for all your support again guys!! It means a lot to us.

beat me to it smarty, niceone. :)

Here is a couple of retailers for you.

You will be able to buy the mp3 through -

Juno, Digital-tunes.net, DJ Tunes, Addictech, Track it Down, Dogs on Acid, Drum and Bass Arena + more

For the Vinyl -

Chemical, Juno, H2FR, Red Eye, Black Market + many more.

As for 'highstreet' shops stocking them, ready Smartys post before mine.

Back
Top Bottom