Up and Coming Underground dark dnb & dub artist!

Sure man, I'll give it a look; I'm feeling confident to a point to start putting material out there too and I'm definitely going this route but I want to infuse some of the "imperfections" of older stuff in there too.

I'll give you a peep man.

Nice. I only listened to the top two tracks, but they sound really good.
It's great that you try to be unique in what you do, there are too many sheep in music.

Re: Up and Coming Underground dark dnb & dub artist!

Nice. I only listened to the top two tracks, but they sound really good.
It's great that you try to be unique in what you do, there are too many sheep in music.

Cheers peeps yer im tryin to just do my own thing n see where it leads thank for checking my stuff out means alot :)

- - - Updated - - -

Sure man, I'll give it a look; I'm feeling confident to a point to start putting material out there too and I'm definitely going this route but I want to infuse some of the "imperfections" of older stuff in there too.

I'll give you a peep man.

Wicked! Be sure to giv me a link when you do in always up for listening to other peoples material! N ye i love the old dark dnb i really liked the style of doom train by vicious circle, and raidens stuff to, 2006 was a gd year for dnb that album bk black sun empire called cruel and unusual is worth a listen. Or some of kryptic minds and leon switches stuff of defcom records

Back
Top Bottom