Unsigned Music Mix Battle????

Yes I'd love to just let me know what you need me to do bro
Well I'm never on the forum these days and I've never been that pop with the new talent guys. Really just looking to get the thread bumped and interest revitalised. We've had hardly any submissions if they loose interest then I'm gonna aswell. I'm open to any suggestions to be honest.

Well I'm never on the forum these days and I've never been that pop with the new talent guys. Really just looking to get the thread bumped and interest revitalised. We've had hardly any submissions if they loose interest then I'm gonna aswell. I'm open to any suggestions to be honest.
might aswell bump the thread once again. their are alot of new members with great sounds. Would like to help in any way possible. Just tell me how I can help man ;)

might aswell bump the thread once again. their are alot of new members with great sounds. Would like to help in any way possible. Just tell me how I can help man ;)
Excellent, ill get a message over to you about this and also about a track we heard from you in new talent.

Back
Top Bottom