Unsigned Music Mix Battle????

Whoa! This would be bad ass. I wouldn't be able to compete just yet... unless y'all want to here some shit twice! I would love to see what this community does though, a lot of talent!

Whoa! This would be bad ass. I wouldn't be able to compete just yet... unless y'all want to here some shit twice! I would love to see what this community does though, a lot of talent!
I just recorded a mix that's about 55 minutes so you can all get a idea of what I'm driving at I think I accidentally used a couple released tracks but 98% of what I dropped is unreleased shet peep it out and let me know what you think let's have some fun and push each other to the Limit

Although all morning I've been doing some thinking, and I'm wondering if it wouldn't be more fun to do a personal production mixed battle where you can only play tracks that you've produced rather than unsigned Tunes... But that's limited so what do y'all think/feel??????

Although all morning I've been doing some thinking, and I'm wondering if it wouldn't be more fun to do a personal production mixed battle where you can only play tracks that you've produced rather than unsigned Tunes... But that's limited so what do y'all think/feel??????
That's well limited but an idea that could be taken on board if you got the material. I reckon I'd do this style for the lolz

Back
Top Bottom