UNDERTONE - Drum and Bass Producer/DJ

UndertoneMusic

Drum and Bass Producer/DJ
Hey guys,

I'm 21 and have been making Drum and Bass for just over 3 years now. I thought it's about time to get my name out there as I feel my production has improved a lot over the past few weeks. I still have very far to go but I think I have got to the 'Listenable' stage now to see what other people think.

Please let me know what you think to my music. The track below is my newest track by the name of 'Stick It Out'.

If you like this, check out some of my older tracks on my Soundcloud at:

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcomes

Thanks for all the welcome messages guys, much appreciated! :bone:

Is there a thread on here dedicated to putting new tracks up?

Thanks again,
Undertone.

---------- Post added at 17:02 ---------- Previous post was at 16:57 ----------

welcome to the forum. undertone? name rings a bell :/ you know the allsorts boys in swansea?

Easy dude. That's mad that you recognize the name. Yeah I know the guys down at AllSorts, Rhys (Rhypa), Jordan (Lunatik), Dave (Airayd) in fact all the guys. Every one of them are so sound. Rhys has pushed my name out there so much though, can't thank that guy enough.

Haven't actually been down to Swansea yet though, need to come to one of the nights!

Re: Welcomes

Easy dude. That's mad that you recognize the name. Yeah I know the guys down at AllSorts, Rhys (Rhypa), Jordan (Lunatik), Dave (Airayd) in fact all the guys. Every one of them are so sound. Rhys has pushed my name out there so much though, can't thank that guy enough.

Haven't actually been down to Swansea yet though, need to come to one of the nights!

Yer pretty sure thats how I know the name is by those boys posting up your tunes on facebook. Went to an Allsorts night last (Nu:Logic, was insane) and Rhys came up to me and was like 'heard ya spoke to Undertone'. Airayd played a 4 deck set last night too, rinsed it as usual.

Yeah wish I could have gone to that. Bet it was a big night! The guys put on so many nights that I want to go to. Might just move down there haha. Yeah asked him if he knew you. Yeah heard about him smashing it on 4 decks! Really want to see it in motion.

I'll hopefully be snagging a spot down there in the near future so you'll have to come down and say hello.

Back
Top Bottom