Ulterior motive & Zero T - Breach

yea just had a look around and it definitely is gonna be on that ep, anyone know roughly when it might be comin out?

no idea still got the ulterior motive ep to come out first, tee bee aint the quickest or consistent person when it comes to releases, i remember viper fish vip was on promo for like 4 months maybe longer then it got hte full release

From Ulterior Motives Twitter: 'Featherweight 2098 being mastered this week..'

Judging by that those two will come out as a 12" soon, and a fucking heavy one at that.

I was under the impression they were releasing an EP too, who knows...

i heard featherweight an 2098 were coming on their subtitles ep with yoghurt brainwave and another tune i can't remember the name of

aha more ulterior motive badness, they really are smashing it right now! i also heard featherweight and 2098 will be on a subtitles ep. subtitles can be well long on releases, but hopefully we will see it soon...

Most anticipated release/EP of this year so far, bar none for me.

Other than 'Featherweight' which has been cained quite a bit recently, all the other tracks are very very fresh, particularly as I haven't even heard two of them.

Can't come sooner!

Most anticipated release/EP of this year so far, bar none for me.

Other than 'Featherweight' which has been cained quite a bit recently, all the other tracks are very very fresh, particularly as I haven't even heard two of them.

Can't come sooner!

I'm all a quiver just thinking about it. Wicked little ep. I fucking LOVE 2098, sick sick SICK tune. Can't remember what Yoghurt Brain sounds like though, and I haven't heard Well of Envy. Featherweight is an awesome tune but i'm worried if this doesn't come out soon it's gonna go the way of Patience...

audio for yoghurt brainwave is on the noisia invisible studio promo mix thingy, absolutely massive when it drops not 100% sure about the weird synthy noise before the drop though... need to hear it in a club

well last time I talked to the boys he said the label situation is strange. And Yogurt Brainwave seems to be signed to Invisible now...? Neverthless 2098 & Featherweight are big both :not_worth

But dont forget the Zero T EP, this will be huge too :slayer:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom