Twisted individual

If you like Twisted, check out Dubalty, DJ Zen, Mutated Forms, and Vital Elements, also on his Grid/Zombie labels, and better producers IMO.

back when he came thru on formation, the guy was amazing, really pushed that jump up sound. then others like hazard and distorted minds came along. but tunes like rusty sherriffs badge just used to kill it. and the tooled up album was wicked as well, but once his sound became popular, it kind of got diluted to ridiculous wobbly noises and it's all starting getting very samey with no where else to go.

I like Twisted. Got loads of his stuff and if other peeps heard wot i have they wouldnt diss. Ive met him and Zen a few times and u should no that when they dont release sumfing for awhile then there workin on sum dirty dub plate buisness!!!

hit and a miss with him... some tunes are just superb dance floor smashers and others are just a waste of wax.

He kinda started this whole modern jump up thing really. (twat..lol).. I think hes good. Galloping Elephants was cool... i really go into his first EP on Formation.. Crankshaft was a bad tune...

if any one wants to buy some older Twisted stuff PM me..im never really gonna play it....

Vital Elements is a good producer... (also one half of serial killaz..).. one of the better jump up producers IMO.. which makes me laugh why people like (oh i sooo want to put names here) are rated above older peeps like him...

He went rubbish for a while (while he was really popular... I'm so underground).

I think he's been producing a fair few solid tunes in the last couple of years. Heavy dancefloor tunes, and he's laid off the cheese.

Back
Top Bottom