Twisted individual

Twisted is the man! love his tunes even tho they are getting a lil stale. maybe if he laid off the can-a-bliss for a lil bit!

Lets not forget swan cake too
i just love that classical music distorted bass shit motherfucker!

If you like Twisted, check out Dubalty, DJ Zen, Mutated Forms, and Vital Elements, also on his Grid/Zombie labels, and better producers IMO.

Actually, I take this back. Truthfully, I know little about "production." What I meant to say is that I like their tunes better. There's something I find lacking with many of Twisted's tunes, just find them a little dull. But big up Twisted, he's been at it for a while, and it seems like he's helped a bunch of wicked artists get to where they are.

lovin twisteds old stuff...i really buzz off Swan Cake on grid with G-Dub Remix of bollock youghurt on the flip...

i think recently his choons and lost the touch of the old smashers he used to produce...Rusty seriffs badge n band wagon blues r smashers and hand granade (original) are fuckin boss

i like a few of his tunes but they get abit repetitive.

however i love that tune with the fucked up guitar plug-in and the @your mother sucks cocks in hell'' vocals..i think thats how they go

The physical embodiment of everything i hate about drum & bass. I bought The F-Word and enjoyed it but it's hardly a classic. By the time Bandwagon Blues came out i could not have been less interested. Great producers let their music do the talking instead of coming up with shit names that only a child would be amused by.

Sorry to be a killjoy.

The physical embodiment of everything i hate about drum & bass. I bought The F-Word and enjoyed it but it's hardly a classic. By the time Bandwagon Blues came out i could not have been less interested. Great producers let their music do the talking instead of coming up with shit names that only a child would be amused by.

Sorry to be a killjoy.

yeah well fuck off your opinion is wrong ;)

He was good in his hey-day... probably about 5 - 6 years ago. Credit where credit is due.

his production is good, a lot better than a lot of the new generation copycat producers of the last few years. I really liked Crankshaft on his first Formation EP.. that was sick. Had a real evil vibe to it.. To be honest a lot of his new stuff isnt what id call good dnb but.. Galloping elephants was good although i didnt buy it. As with a lot of jumpy style producers he never really showed what he could do musically just stuck out a bunch of joke throw away tunes with daft names that sounded the same...

Back
Top Bottom