Tunes that have come back around for you....

checkmabadself said:
Cause 4 Concern - High Down

Klute - We are the ones (Klute remix)

Good taste my friend these are boss tunes ! ! !

Didn't think too many peeps new about High Dawn...if you like this tune make sure to check the Cause 4 Concern - Rumours / You single on Global Thang...You is a killer track

c4c - sarin
stakka skynet (with kemal) - biosfear
kemal & rob data - animation (re-animation rmx)
Bad company - brainscan
konflict - the mummy
konflict - fucking hostile

Thats what i love about dnb. Old tracks get played to death get old- fall off then come back hard. I get flashbacks when i hear these tracks 4-5 years later.

sook said:
c4c - sarin
stakka skynet (with kemal) - biosfear
kemal & rob data - animation (re-animation rmx)
Bad company - brainscan
konflict - the mummy
konflict - fucking hostile

:flame:
Honestly bud Konflict - Fucking Hostile was never fully released on vinyl. So it will never be a tune to come back around cause it was never around to begin with. No offence or anything, cause i love the tune.

Ed Rush/Optical/Trace- Socom EP...I had it years ago, couldn't get into it so it got tossed on ebay. Fast forward four years, can't get enough of it now and recently just bought another copy on ebay. Hasn't left the front of my crate since!

Dom & Roland - Cant Punish Me
DJ Hazard - Restless
Prodigy - Everybody in the Place (Original Mix)
here are a few =)

deadaelus said:
:flame:
Honestly bud Konflict - Fucking Hostile was never fully released on vinyl. So it will never be a tune to come back around cause it was never around to begin with. No offence or anything, cause i love the tune.

sorry i read the question as tunes that have come back around for you............. not
fully released vinyl that has come back around for you......
as it was obviously meant to be read
my mistake

sook said:
sorry i read the question as tunes that have come back around for you............. not
fully released vinyl that has come back around for you......
as it was obviously meant to be read
my mistake

:saber:

also, Dom and Roland - Cant Punish Me, I pull it out constantly since it was released but would love to hear it dropped in a club again. Used to cane it!!

mesh said:
also, Dom and Roland - Cant Punish Me, I pull it out constantly since it was released but would love to hear it dropped in a club again. Used to cane it!!

Love that tune

Back
Top Bottom