Tunes of the future

ZESTOI

time for heroes.
VIP Junglist
What tunes do you reckon will still be pretty well known in years to come? Existing ones are things like Champion Sound, Alien Girl, Original Nuttah etc, but what tunes of today do you reckon will still be well played anthems in 5 odd years?

I was thinking Vault maybe?

:wave:

ZESTOI said:
What tunes do you reckon will still be pretty well known in years to come? Existing ones are things like Champion Sound, Alien Girl, Original Nuttah etc, but what tunes of today do you reckon will still be well played anthems in 5 odd years?

I was thinking Vault maybe?

:wave:

I think vault for sure. Personally, Bowser... I will remember that tune for years...

Equinox - Acid Rain for proving that mad beats can still rock dancefloors. There's so many tunes that dont' get enough exposure though still tear up the dance like Digital and Spirit's stuff as well as Amit, Inperspective crew, Streetbeats, even Soul;r doesn't get played enough for my liking.

fucking boh! tune man. Got it stuck in my head when I was in London ... really upvibe bouncy thing, one of my faves this year

:slayer:

Ab0|2Ti0N said:
Is High Contrast - The Basement Track any good? Haven't gotten the chance to hear it.

You know that old trance tune 'The Launch', it uses the bass from that, and some accapella of a woman signing, another bootleg one like 'Has it come to this', is heavy though. It must be on the net somewhere for you to listen to?

:rave:

Back
Top Bottom