(tune) Revere - Grime Siren

intro is pretty cool, i can see why it's called grime siren. production seems pretty tight, the drums are a bit tinny for me, but i am on headphones (nice ones, but headphones still). bass is pretty strong, build and drop is good, the changeup is really cool. i don't know man, it seems really close, just keep f***ing with it.

well it ha a siren in it and I thought it was a bit grimey, I'm sooooooo shit at naming tunes. It could still change !

The sweep on the mid-high range (of the hats) during the intro is interesting... I imagine that was intentional as it sounds synced to midi clock.

Intro definitely works well! The drop was big!
Love that SD!

Man..... on your low end layer (the bow wow one)... play with that Filter Cutoff... it's begging for it.. that or do some Flanged/Distorted fills every 32 or somethin.. it's begging for some edits.

3:45 is cool, don't take this the wrong way, I pretty much can't stand 3rd note timed stuff, so this section is blah for me personally, but it fits your track and is well done imo.

4:25... meh... I'd add something for that transition back to normal timing.. the lil shuffle fill you did doesn't suffice imo.

I'd fuck that low end layer up if I had access to these parts... as in I'd mangle it up hardcore.

Track is done... just needs some variation on the element I mentioned :D

Prod is snazzy and very solid
:jam:

The sweep on the mid-high range (of the hats) during the intro is interesting... I imagine that was intentional as it sounds synced to midi clock.

Intro definitely works well! The drop was big!
Love that SD!

Man..... on your low end layer (the bow wow one)... play with that Filter Cutoff... it's begging for it.. that or do some Flanged/Distorted fills every 32 or somethin.. it's begging for some edits.

3:45 is cool, don't take this the wrong way, I pretty much can't stand 3rd note timed stuff, so this section is blah for me personally, but it fits your track and is well done imo.

4:25... meh... I'd add something for that transition back to normal timing.. the lil shuffle fill you did doesn't suffice imo.

I'd fuck that low end layer up if I had access to these parts... as in I'd mangle it up hardcore.

Track is done... just needs some variation on the element I mentioned :D

Prod is snazzy and very solid
:jam:

So I should put an LFO on the sub then ? I have written the the sub as a seperate track. When distorting/flangin the 32's do you mean the drum edits I have done or the actual low-mid rangey bass itself ?

So I should put an LFO on the sub then ? I have written the the sub as a seperate track. When distorting/flangin the 32's do you mean the drum edits I have done or the actual low-mid rangey bass itself ?

Yes, the low range bass layer..... that's the element (bow wow) that should have some fillwork done to it imo. Leave the Sub alone: it's sitting in the mix where it needs to be and does it's job just fine.

Yes, the low range bass layer..... that's the element (bow wow) that should have some fillwork done to it imo. Leave the Sub alone: it's sitting in the mix where it needs to be and does it's job just fine.

That's the LFO that is making it go bow wow, i've done a few wee LFO speed changes on it in places but not many. U reckon there should be more ?

Back
Top Bottom