Treazon - Sorry VIP!

Treazon

Myriad Abstruse
VIP Junglist
I've run out of ideas for new tunes at the moment so I decided to do a VIP of one of my previous ones...

Before someone else points it out, I am aware that the melody is quite similar to Dillinja's 'Life' tune!

Ah well, let me know what you think! Comments are appreciated, good or bad...

Sorry VIP

Last edited:
Yeah tis good dude, 22 secs seems short for an intro, have you cut the beginning off for myspace clip?

bass is heavy as hell, love the melody and the drums roll along nicely, real good work mang, kept me interested all the way through.

any chance of a 320kbs to play? :confused:

Yeah tis good dude, 22 secs seems short for an intro, have you cut the beginning off for myspace clip?

bass is heavy as hell, love the melody and the drums roll along nicely, real good work mang, kept me interested all the way through.

any chance of a 320kbs to play? :confused:

Yeah, I cut it so that the quality can be kept relatively decent...

Cheers for the kind words Mr Walker! Will sort you out a 320 ASAP, you'll have to get me on AIM - deejaytreazon, or tell me when you're on so I can send it through...

Or you can give me an e-mail addy to send to that can take about 15MB files... Cheers

Keep those comments coming people!

:boobies:

Yeah, I cut it so that the quality can be kept relatively decent...

Cheers for the kind words Mr Walker! Will sort you out a 320 ASAP, you'll have to get me on AIM - deejaytreazon, or tell me when you're on so I can send it through...

Or you can give me an e-mail addy to send to that can take about 15MB files... Cheers

:boobies:

any chance of upping it to smegaupload, rapeadoshare, or slutspace? Ive got probs with AIM :typing:

hehe, cheers dude.

Im actually doing a showcase mix featuring my favourite new talent, strictly no anthems or classic tunes - 100% new material from myself, zeal & lita, dj panik, diode, karnevil, and few released bad ace tunes in there, If youve got a couple of tunes (ive asked for 3 tracks minimum from most producers). if youve got a couple more tunes, Id like to feature you in the showcase as well.

me & my partner of passive/aggressive are talking of turning the mix into a podcast as well as a featured sticky thread on the mixes section, with a write up on each artist featured.

let me know what you think, and if youd like to submit few tunes.

safe
jay

I thought you might say that... :mad:

Anyway, I'll PM you the link at some point today.

Listen to Sorry VIP here

hehe, cheers dude.

Im actually doing a showcase mix featuring my favourite new talent, strictly no anthems or classic tunes - 100% new material from myself, zeal & lita, dj panik, diode, karnevil, and few released bad ace tunes in there, If youve got a couple of tunes (ive asked for 3 tracks minimum from most producers). if youve got a couple more tunes, Id like to feature you in the showcase as well.

me & my partner of passive/aggressive are talking of turning the mix into a podcast as well as a featured sticky thread on the mixes section, with a write up on each artist featured.

let me know what you think, and if youd like to submit few tunes.

safe
jay

Yeah, sounds good! I'm unsure about the three track rule though :twitchy:

I don't really have three tunes that I am happy enough with to send... I'd have to work on re-doing a couple of the other ones I suppose if your showcase is going to be done soon! Aside from that, it would be wicked and an honour to feature in yo' showcase!

pretty cool tune man, i love the bridge, got good depth to it. also, like the synthwork.
artistically i think you could work on making your sound deeper, less generic.

Cheers man! :)

Will be experimenting a bit more on the next new tune methinks...

Yeah, sounds good! I'm unsure about the three track rule though :twitchy:
it would be wicked and an honour to feature in yo' showcase!

the reason ive asked for minimum 3x tracks, its so the mix isnt made up of lots of singular tracks, detracting away from the feature of only using 5-6 different producers.

ive still got that other one you sent me somewhere, ill add that into the set to bulk it up.

Got that link btw, you can remove it now :rowley:

Cheers bro! Thanks for the friend request too... ;)

Jay, which tunes have I sent you? Let me know and I'll send you any other ones that are worth it once I've sorted them out a bit!

Safe

Sorry VIP!

you sent me playing games dude, im sure ive got it somewhere still. im still waiting on a few more producers, so you got a bit of time still :typing:

Back
Top Bottom