[trap] DJ Fresh & Diplo - Up (Earthquake)

TheNitwits

VIP Junglist

nothin really special but i can certainly dig it!

Last edited by a moderator:
what the fuck, typical case of bandwagon jumping.

trap has got to be the stupidest edm trend ever, i mean it's worse than brostep, i didn't know that was possible

naa some trap was good, could change up sets and sits well with a lot of 140 stuff if you're into it.

this however is tripe

what the fuck, typical case of bandwagon jumping.

trap has got to be the stupidest edm trend ever, i mean it's worse than brostep, i didn't know that was possible

http://blogs.independent.co.uk/2013/01/31/datsik-the-tipping-point-for-dubstep-has-been-reached%E2%80%A6-trap-will-take-over/

datsik saying trap is the next best thing

images

It is honestly like some 12 year old failed miserably at making shitty brostep so they tried to pull it of as their own genre.

Words can't describe my loathing for this non-genre.

It is honestly like some 12 year old failed miserably at making shitty brostep so they tried to pull it of as their own genre.

Words can't describe my loathing for this non-genre.

haha! I agree with 98% of the time, I like the Bauer remix of Roll Up and Higher Ground though.

There's one "trap" song I like to a minimal extent by Baauer. Everything else is total dogshit. Including this.

Especially this.

Can't you just ignore it? By any means I think trap will take over or it's the one new great genre, but I like some of it and that's it. Slating it is the same like glorifying it, in other words - plain bullshit. And the tune's allright I guess, nothing really special tho.

Trap got old really really fast, there are only a few artists out there who can actually make it well and the rest sound like amateur hour at rick ross' studio.

Back
Top Bottom