TRaffic-my newest creation

jay walker

1/2 of Passive/Aggressive
VIP Junglist
WWWWWWHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTT
TTTTTTTTHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEE
FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKK!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

:dynamite:

I was a bit pissed off i had to download it without knowing what it was (a stream would of been nice to get an idea of what its like).......

:wtf:

This is heavier than Rick Waller after a week-long doughnut binge! - Just what im looking for in drum an bass - Big bad an sick!! :devilslay

the Drum-rolling intro with spooky synths is a nice teaser.
The bassline reminds me of the plague remix - Haunting but powerful!

Im gonna check the rest of your tunes today right fuckin now - Boh!!
Give me a High-quality MP3 of this NOW! NOW! NOW! NOW! NOW! NOW! NOW! NOW! NOW! :-x :-x :-x

Tried posting comments on your link you asked for - didnt work though!

Last edited:

cringer

Skull Farmer
you waited too long Jay Walker...two days ago all the this guys mp3s were 320 kbit!
hotness fo' sho'

freeagent

Almost 30
VIP Junglist
Reminds me quite strongly of Fresh, esp. in the bass patch department. Intro's elements sound out of tune, especially the little "aahh" stab. Main drums are well-compressed and sound good , but could be more cut, as the breaks are pretty pretty predictable (Amen, Tramen, Soul-Beat). Raise the snare up so it sticks out more. Bass is weak-sounding considering that's really all there is to the tune - more compression. Tune really doesn't progress, as the arrangement is very standard - needs a hook or a melody other than the bassline riff to tie it together and make it more memorable.

KidKut

Concrete bass is my favourite oh and drumfire check your emails i replied about seeing if you want them streamed :)