tracks wanted

Innovine

I've been playing drums for a couple of months and am trying to learn how to do some drum and bass/jungle drumming. Does anyone want to collaborate by sending me some tracks without the drums so I can play along with it?
I'm only a beginner and not expecting highly polished or finished tracks. It'd just be cool to jam along with some tunes. Here's where I'm currently at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zu5wLH1bSAE
cheers!

the pace is too slow buddy. listen to some classic dnb breaks first mqan. and when you record try not to record any bleed fron the other drum sounds.:)

the pace is too slow buddy. listen to some classic dnb breaks first mqan. and when you record try not to record any bleed fron the other drum sounds.:)

going as fast as I can without losing it... it took me 200 hours of practice to do what you see in the above video, so gimme a Break, hehe.

Last edited:
hay no worries man. im not having a dig, kinda proud your having a bash. keep going, london elektricity's drummer does most things live. ;)

well yeah go for it man, its so refreshing throwing alternitive ideas around, its much more creative. you'll prolly find that you'll enjoy the whole experience a lot more too. good on ya ;)

Back
Top Bottom