Top Of The Drops - All Time Top 10 Drops According To BBC Radio 1

DjTiesticles

VIP Junglist
Top Of The Drops
All Time Top 10 Drops
10 Vitalic – ‘La Roc’ (International Deejay Gigolos)
9 Laurent Garnier – ‘The Sound Of The Big Babou’ (F Comm)
8 Underworld – ‘Born Slippy’ (TVT)
7 Prodigy – ‘Smack My B Up’ (XL)
6 Tiësto – ‘Adagio For Strings’ (Nebula)
5 Azzido Da Bass – ‘Doom’s Night’ (Club Tools)
4 High Contrast – ‘Return Of Forever’ (Hospital)
3 Hatiras – ‘Spaced Invader (J Majik Remix)’ (Defected)
2 Lil' Louis – ‘French Kiss’ (Sony)
1 Josh Wink – ‘Higher State Of Consciousness’ (Manifesto)

There you have it. The two best drops in dnb are from High Contrast and a remix of a shit commercial dance song

charlie131

VIP Junglist
There you have it. The two best drops in dnb are from High Contrast and a remix of a shit commercial dance song[/QUOTE]

people who voted for this are'nt exactly going to put tunes like machete on that list are they its a commercial ting:rinsed:

DjTiesticles

VIP Junglist
There you have it. The two best drops in dnb are from High Contrast and a remix of a shit commercial dance song
people who voted for this are'nt exactly going to put tunes like machete on that list are they its a commercial ting:rinsed:[/QUOTE]

Nobody voted for it. It was chosen by a selection of top DJ's (Laurent Garnier, Erol Alkan, Annie Mac, David Guetta, Grooverider, Cash & Status)

Grooverider chose Return of Forever
Cash & Status chose the Space Invader remix

Surely they could come up with better examples than that. Then again, it is Radio 1 and they need to appeal to all the retards out there hence the choices of High Contrast & J Majik & Wickaman

Moskit

:rodigan:
VIP Junglist
What a load of bollocks... Higher State Of Conciousness is a sick drop, no doubt... But no.1?

Dooms Night has a better drop than that.

nista

VIP Junglist
dusty kid is a dj/producer from italy i think when a produced this number he was fuckin 19!
heard ihm once live in vienna and he smashed,
i wrote on a pice of paper that he should play kore after 5 min he droped it and the place went mental !
goog memorys

the new stuff he is producing i dont like that much anymore...

gcurt1s

Buried Audio
VIP Junglist
dusty kid is a dj/producer from italy i think when a produced this number he was fuckin 19!
i wrote on a pice of paper that he should play kore after 5 min he droped it and the place went mental !
goog memorys

you know anyone else who produces that kinda vibe? That kind of ear consuming pulsating bass rhythm. tis fat

Indi

Tha Original ThreadKilla!
VIP Junglist
goog memorys

Big, big fan of Dusty Kid. Fave is probably The Twister, serious techno skank.