Tonn Piper Lyrics!!

Great guy indeed, cant fault him on that. but sometimes he's style can be too much.
One thing his good at is working with the dj. I remember playing with him at Hit n Run, and he would be checking the grooves on the records to see when the drop is coming.

and as for his lyrics, my fav was :
NI NININI NI NINI PIPE MAN! (to the old batman theme)!

Im going to see piper next weekend i think, at the beatdown arena in leeds. should be phat.

BEATDOWN ARENA

SCRATCH PERVERTS & MC TONN PIPER
STANTON WARRIORS
GROOVERIDER
CASPA & RUSKO
JACK BEATS
PROPHECY

AND VERY SPECIAL GUEST....WILEY

HOSPITALITY ARENA

HIGH CONTRAST
LONDON ELEKTRICITY (DJ SET)
LOGISITICS
CYANTIFIC
APT PUPIL

MC'S SP:MC, WREC, RUTHLESS

Yeh I'm reaching this as well should be a wicked night. Tonn Piper's with Andy C doing a 3 hour set the week after @ HiFi club you should try and reach that one mate (y)

I think Tonn Piper is a good mc, he's farily original and he compliments the music well whilst having a good set of lyrics. Not a fan of him when he starts singing and stuff though, proper annoying imo. Especially that 'Superstar' verse he does.

His wicked MC, i see him at One Nation Valentines B2B Special 08, he rinsed it. He should won best breakthrough MC at DnB awards. Don't get me wrong theres nothing wrong with Herbize but his hardly breakthrough MC.

imo Tonn Piper = Bellend sorry guys

I started writing a big reply to this but decided it wasnt worth it. Basically you are a dick who doesnt know wat hes on about. Tonn is a friend of mine and hes an amazing MC and really sound and loyal guy. Anyway back on topic.

Not last night, but the night before, 24 MCs came knocking at my door. Bad to the bone, lyrically hardcore, tonn piper MC be ready for waaaaar!

this mc will end your career with a 2,40 tackle stood showing get up act like i don't know em thats how i am going on put em in a head lock like im a new dragon knee to the head to the ribs this is how tonn pipper merdered thos kids

true jungle ravers turn up your system now give it to ur neighbour now

true jungle raver true jungle raver turn up ur system give it to ur neighbour little do the know were doing them a faver by giving them the flavor

"Ruffio, d MC Killa, Born And Raised in 1 council villa,
hard hitta, heavyweight spitta, spittin out lyrics like a motorway gritta!"

yeah he rolls that one off the drops sick!

status aside i think anton's definitely one of the most talented mc's out there (and they're few and far between).

should check his band out too (Daywalkers). had the pleasure of dj'ing with piper a fair few times when i lived oop norf and he's def one of my favourite mc's, and the mighty mc sas- liverpool styles =]

Not really a fan of MCs usually but make an exception for tonn piper, got a good flow, and sick lyrics, and knows when to keep his mouth shut and just let the music play!

I put the boot in, I put the boot in, ?????????? like vladimir putin

2 footed tackle, studs showing!

Sorry, did I miss the posts with good lyrics?

I mean this lyric:

Ruffio, d MC Killa, Born And Raised in 1 council villa,
hard hitta, heavyweight spitta, spittin out lyrics like a motorway gritta

is horrid. Simle rhymes and just shit lyrics. Mc killa is overused to fuck. As are hard hitter and heavyweight spitter. And as far as "spittin out lyrics like a motorway gritta" goes, a motorway gritter deploys grit, not lyrics. So that is an idiotic statment really.

Back
Top Bottom