Tonn Piper Lyrics!!

It's about time we had an MC amnesty

Fuck knife crime, the real crime are the crimes that these mugs inflicit on peoples ears on a regular basis

Sorry, did I miss the posts with good lyrics?

I mean this lyric:

Ruffio, d MC Killa, Born And Raised in 1 council villa,
hard hitta, heavyweight spitta, spittin out lyrics like a motorway gritta

is horrid. Simle rhymes and just shit lyrics. Mc killa is overused to fuck. As are hard hitter and heavyweight spitter. And as far as "spittin out lyrics like a motorway gritta" goes, a motorway gritter deploys grit, not lyrics. So that is an idiotic statment really.

lol one of his 5 maybe 6 lyrics that hes rinsed for last 10 years or so??? jokes
over rated ain't the word

it's called a simile son, often used in poetry lol =]

1.) I ain't your son.

2.) I know it's a simile, but it makes no sense. He's saying he spits lyrics like a motorway gritter spits lyrics. A motorway gritter doesn't spit lyrics, therefore it's a null simile.

lol one of his 5 maybe 6 lyrics that hes rinsed for last 10 years or so??? jokes
over rated ain't the word

I don't understand what you mean.

did like him a while ago but the last set i heard of his he went down the sound fx route and it was quite annoying.

not many mcs in drum and bass have decent lyrics to be honest, they might have a few good chats that work at raves but if you put it down with pen and paper and compare it to someone like Nas its obvious whos more talented lyrically

He's been about for a while. Always though he was good. Appreciated his emceeing over Andy's 3 hour set at hi fi. Knew when to stop, which in my opinion is many mc's fatal flaw.

Yeah he is pretty good, and as for his lyrics, drum and bass isnt about how good your lyrics are, its about hyping people up at a rave and ocassionally saying something people relate to or something funny. I mean who the hell is gonna be able to mc for an hour PLUS with 100% lyrics that have a profound meaning- if you want complete sense then read the daily telegraph

Back
Top Bottom