this drumstep thing...

poop.jpg

Dog Poo Step followed by Drag Your Foot Step followed by Scrape Your Show On The Kerb Step...............is this where you wanted the thread to go?

i don't mind one or 2 in a set..much more and it gets a bit gay
i've been droppin a few levela/renegade bits in sets and they go off, but it ain't about a majority half step set

So these half time tunes have been labelled Drum Step, Rowns?

this has probably been discussed many times but does anyone see this lasting cos most of the tunes are shit and imo kill the vibe in a rave. i liked it when people played that night dubstep tune and some of the slower dnb like the slow version of busted and disco dodo. but drumstep is terrible do you think it will last? also i never thought i'd say this but i might have to say its hazard's fault, i'm sure that slow version of busted started it off... oh yeah dubstep is shit as well (next time i'll go for more positivity and that)

I know everyone is entitled to their opinion but stil WTF!!!?? have u heard original sins without you & step on in the middle of a dance??!!?? the whole place and atmosphere changes into sum dirty moody rave and i fuckin love it. but then i love any music thats dark, moody and evil with dutty basslines and drum/jumpstep fits the bill nicely. Its fun to produce aswell. And tbh hazards busted vip aint rele drumstep isit??? jus because the beat is half time, doesnt mean its drum step, imo the way the beat is made still keeps its fast jump up form, he's just changed where the snare hits.

I know, the scene is getting shit init, so lets miss a snare or 2 init and call it drumstep init, the fucking ravers will go sick for that init, bangin.

orig sin n taxman n hazard smash it
too many copycats makin gash waste tunes tho
i ain't gonna try it cos i don't like to jump on bandwagons
i rate the twisted individual drumstep remixes, but other than the big boys, no ones really made anything that good..i've played a couple of levela and renegade bits but nothin else really..i don't think its that big a deal, heard far more annoying 'yoi' bass tunes than drumstep so i ain't got a problem tbh

Back
Top Bottom