The Prodigy - Invaders Must Die (Chase & Status Remix)

Its alright, i'd rather listen to smash tv though, and im definately not buying it.

I gotta be honest, this tune doesn't do that much for me. It's not a real surprise as the original isn't that much of a tune for me either. It hurts to say it, but i really think the original sounds alot like Pendulum! Sorry for the commencing flame war, but i just had to say it! I really love(d) The Prodigy, but the original AND this remix could use more work. :(

Agree too, i think it's shit and sound to Pendulumy (Invaders must...), Omen on the other hand is a banger.

Ah this is well disapointing, no fresh sounds at all! Shame on C&S for this, i bet they made this in a week!

Last edited:
yes this is an alright tune but they cuda done so much more and thats wot upsets me about this tune

Right, forget Smash TV or 'how it could have been' and just listen to it as a song. Its a fuckin wicked tune and much better than a lot of the stuff going about at the moment. And I rarley say that because a like a lot of the stuff about atm.

Back
Top Bottom