The DNBForum SampleSwap thread?

Go on fellas, share your samples. 'Tis the season of good will and all that bollox. I know there's a lot more of you that could spare a few (you know who you are :teeth: )

Indi said:
Go on fellas, share your samples. 'Tis the season of good will and all that bollox. I know there's a lot more of you that could spare a few (you know who you are :teeth: )
I shall do some soonish! (y)

I'm gonna post up another pack later this week, got a nice collection of samples made over the past weekend, so you can have a sniff of them soon (y)

and also a timely bump, you suckahs need to share your shit more. Loads of producers on here, share the wealth you big meanies :teeth:

logikz said:
ok ok. might be theyre not very useful though, i sort of make them up as i go along.

As do I mate :teeth:
But the idea behind sharing samples is that someone else will use it in a different way to you. So its kinda like getting a different perspective on what you heard when you first made it. (y)
Anyways, there's no such thing as enough samples :noteef:

deception05 said:
http://deception.nrgetik.com/dnb/audio_aps_and_samples/

here is a few accapellas i have upped to my ftp so far for u to have......i have access to over a terrabyte of audio apps and samples and vst's etc.....so if ur after anything specific plz let me know....i will upload some more as soon as poss. :2thumbs:

im after some percussion samples, african, latin, and just general percussion, any chance, of a zipped file full? :) thanks mate

Hey was'up all! im new to this forum but this is exactly what im looking for! Im really a hip hop producer but i wanna get more into d&b productions. Im looking for some ruff tuff drum loops if anyone cares to share. I got plenty of hip hop kits if anyone wants, Aftermath, Alchemist, East Coast, West Coast, Mid-West, Dirty South, Reggaton..I got loads kits like that full of drum/fx/bass/perccusion samples. If anyone wants just holla but im really looking for more drum & bass/jungle drum loops

Just done this samplepack for The Nitrous, but thought I should share with everyone.

This pack contains lots of asian percussion one-shots, and some other asian themed stuff. Perfect if you want to give your track a bit of eastern delight.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/j5776k

i have but they are a little cheesey, ill try and get them up on here. They are really just random chants that you could use rather than whole verses

Stuff like:

Because Ya Kno Ya Like The Way That Me Chat - BIG UP - Now What Ya Gonna Do - In an emercy - and some other stuff, you know i find it so hard sometimes to pick out what they are saying! you could cut them up and get away with them but as they are its not all good! lol!

could be a giggle, got them of a 10GB Sample pack

i used to use samples all the time, now i love the fact that i can stucture a sound and bass the way i want (And avoid copyright), if only i knew exactly what each bit did to the sound! lol! play and play till it sounds ruff!!! haha! give me more synths!!!

Back
Top Bottom