The best d'n'b tune ever...

Dustek said:
I'd have trouble picking out my favourite 10, 20 or 30 dnb tunes, without choosing "the best one"

Hits the nail on the head there...

however the vinyl of mine that gets most rotation (and is therefore the best) has gotta be Mav's "Me against the machine"

'best ever' is a pretty bold statement. but if i had to choose 'goldie-timeless', 'goldie-inner city life' and 'roni size/reprazent - brown paper bag' would all be leaning that way.

all the 'titan' fans have got the right idea too :2thumbs:

Struggling to pick, but Renegade Snares, Omni trio(foul play remix), just pips the Nookie remix of Got me burnin'. Music for the feet and the soul.
Younger peeps, check em' out and educate!!!

This question is almost as bad as "what is the ultimate question?" :teeth:

but im sure the best would come from the back catalogue of metalheadz, virus, bc, glo or subtitles...

Maybe it's stupid but when U reading such a topic U can find really good tunes.Tunes that U never heard before:)

Kubatko said:
Usual Suspects - Calimist (31 rec)

:not_worth :not_worth :not_worth

Such an amazing tune, never seen it on an online mix (other than one i did) and never seen anyone rating/appreciating it.. Absolute bliss on plastic tho, perfection if I ever heard it..

GreenBoy said:

but im sure the best would come from the back catalogue of metalheadz, virus, bc, glo or subtitles...

they are cool labels, maybe you could pick a fave off them? Like Samer said its a way for people to see what tunes other people think are vital.

I'm with Dustek too - precisely what i was thinking, i have trouble picking my top 20 let alone best ever tune... Plus i go through phases, one minute i'm just listening to filth, next minute jazzy mellow stuff, next minute i'm back to the filth - there's just too many classics!

Bad Company "The Nine" was a pretty good way of starting this thread though, blinding tune

GreenBoy said:

Very true and i think we're all assuming this, but isn't funny how people still respond to a thread like this!!

You just can't resist! ;)

If U don't like topics like this one why did U make reply?? :>

High contrast feat fsol "papua new guinea"

Samer said:
If U don't like topics like this one why did U make reply?? :>

High contrast feat fsol "papua new guinea"

Great tune but it's only a bootleg/remix of an already amazing song, not exactly rocket science..

As others have pointed out, it's impossible to say the best tune. There is no nest, people generally don't even have a favourite single song.. If I had to choose my favourites, I'd be writing down 90% of my record collection and a million others I haven't managed to track down yet on vinyl.. It's a real subjective thing which is going to change on what mood your in and in what situation you're in..

I know it's hard to chose one tune from so many great tracks...I also cant find only one tune... My topic wasn't so literal :) I was thinking about tunes that makes U fly..very high over'n over And U can't stop listen to them...it's nice to share this feelings with other people :):banana:

LTJ Bukem "Atlantis(I need You)"

everything is subjective not just this topic

'Return of Forever' by High Contrast still gives a mad tingle, my top tune of that year for sure.

Back
Top Bottom