The best d'n'b tune ever...

Affliction said:
MiLO is the other guy (y)

I think my favourite dnb tune ever is EZ Rollers - Tough At The Top, cos even after all these years i'm still not bored of it :drums:

yeah that was the feel good anthem of 98 for me and my crew

how was no one sed it yet origin unknown - valley of the shadows (31 seconds) still out there went to see roni size the other night in nottingham who played it as one of his last tunes

o_O

Warmth said:
Noisia, Prolix and dunno - Meditation (beta version)

ummm... you have been reading too much breakbeat.co.uk. they still have that mistake of theirs up on the website. "Meditation" was written By BC UK (aka. Jason "Maldini" & Michael "Vegas" Wojcick) And Noisia (Thijs De Vlieg, Nik Roos ,,Martijn Van Sonderen)

and i think could be the best tune for 2005... :)

i almost started to look for the ultimate tune, but... this task REALLY is impossible, i could give a top 100 over the years, but even the #1 could make me vomit on one day and make me the cheeriest fuck on the other, thus i guess... im still sticking to my original post. maybe when i've gone through all the variables, ill post my ULTIMATE! (someday)

my best tune ever is by S Club 7 "Reach for the Stars" (Andy C Remix)

Pure Energy. Wish he still produced like that today.
:(

all of you may agree or may not...Anyway, the best tune is "ni-ten ichi rue" by Photek...experimental and...oh, and Source Direct's one named "crane" gret as well...But I think all tunes being made by this guys, are fucking best! That's all, folks.

Back
Top Bottom