tension

Try making two multiples of your bass. Set one synth channel all the way to the left speaker and the other two the right. Now tweek them a little or a lot until you have the exact sound you want. I am no expert but I am finding that having multiple synths with slight variance can really fatten up your sound. I am not sure why setting one synth to the right and one to the left sounds better but it usually does.

something i started working on. Bit of a sub tester :)

feedback appreciated
I think the first drops a bit lame but what can ya do.. :(

(y)(y)(y)(y)

yo man, i know what you mean about the first drop, but i think your bass is fucking slick,
my advice would be too lose the ambience just before the drop, adding a pad ontop of your bass kinds of takes away the rawness,
i think maybe a big crash or something on the drop would add to that sort of renegade hardware sound,
really feeling this, proper low roller, get us a 320 when you're done pls (y)

feelin the vibe on this for sure, I would add a nice highpass filter to that atmos right before the drop, give it some silence then let the bass kick. but other than that its a dope tune could have a few more atmospheres in thru out the tune but thats just my personal taste. really dig the drums

Thanks mate, will defiantly fix that drop. It truly is Shit. Will try get some atmosphere going, I find its the hardest part to make so I tend to avoid it

really liked the drums too, some of the bass levels seemed a bit rough on my end.
Nice tune.

been working on it, coming along quiet a bit, sounding heaps better thanks guys.
Also get a mate whos an mc to send my some rhymes to play around with, will be sure to post the finished tune

Back
Top Bottom