Technics 1210 Vs Vestax PDX Vs Numark TTX

Shut up you aggy prick! No one likes a try hard.

oooohhh someone got out the wrong side of the bed today!! hahahah... Aggy Prick!?? hahaha...

whos trying hard?? haha...

is Gloxxy in reference to a Glock?? that seems pretty damn try hard to me...

oh i love debates... especially when someone with a little mind starts calling people names!!.... hahahaha...

Anyway.... the way i see it.... if you want decks that will bring you that slight step closer to a DJ being called a musician then id go for PDXs..... but if you want the run of the mill sturdy brick shit house type decks then go for 1210s.....

It all depends on your style and what your looking for.... PDXs do exactly what i want and more.... 1210's dont really do much for me.....

rock is well touchy on this subject, ha cannot accept that he has faild. what other features apart from a platter a pitch adjust an on and off button would you want? ill reverse the question on you.. what features do these vestax turntables have that are actually useful ? ..

rock is well touchy on this subject, ha cannot accept that he has faild. what other features apart from a platter a pitch adjust an on and off button would you want? ill reverse the question on you.. what features do these vestax turntables have that are actually useful ? ..

edit...

FAIL!!

start and stop adjust.... (if you want instant start up you can... or if you want instant stop... or you can just have it as if you've switched the power off.... or anything in between)

ultra pitch (only for mixing other genres really... or mixing in oldskool jungle tracks)

Straight Tone Arm

Removable phono cables (can put gold plated high end cables on.... instead of shitty low budget copper wire that fades in qulaity through use)

Far more accurate pitch slider (massivly more accurate in fact)

Better Torque

Last edited:
no they havnt. i find it sooo funny how aggy this thread has made people. i knew rocks is touchy bout it so lol.

nah i ent having it unfotunately. a few things like removable phono cables then yea fair play but the rest is bollocks. be fair.

oooohhh someone got out the wrong side of the bed today!! hahahah... Aggy Prick!?? hahaha...

whos trying hard?? haha...

is Gloxxy in reference to a Glock?? that seems pretty damn try hard to me...

oh i love debates... especially when someone with a little mind starts calling people names!!.... hahahaha...

Anyway.... the way i see it.... if you want decks that will bring you that slight step closer to a DJ being called a musician then id go for PDXs..... but if you want the run of the mill sturdy brick shit house type decks then go for 1210s.....

It all depends on your style and what your looking for.... PDXs do exactly what i want and more.... 1210's dont really do much for me.....

I don't need to try hard as I have absolutely nothing to prove. Forum kudos is a mugs game if you ask me.

Telling people they FAIL! because they chose something other than PDX2000's is ridiculous. Your word is not gospel IMO, the forum might think otherwise but I don't.

My mate had a pair of PDX2000's and sold them for a pair of 1210's as he thought the PDX2000's felt and looked like a Fisher Price record player.

I don't need to try hard as I have absolutely nothing to prove. Forum kudos is a mugs game if you ask me.

Telling people they FAIL! because they chose something other than PDX2000's is ridiculous. Your word is not gospel IMO, the forum might think otherwise but I don't.

My mate had a pair of PDX2000's and sold them for a pair of 1210's as he thought the PDX2000's felt and looked like a Fisher Price record player.

NAIL_ON_HEAD

no they havnt. i find it sooo funny how aggy this thread has made people. i knew rocks is touchy bout it so lol.

hahaha!! nah im not touchy... i just love a good debate. This specific debate is one of my favs.... just because i know im going to win every time.... well.... if its a "which is better vestax or technics" debate..... the fact is Vestaxs are technically better.... Technics are just prefered by alot of people because of their reliability etc.... which is cool.... its like a mum with three kids.... shes not going to buy a ferrari is she??

Most people take it the wrong way in debates though and do a "Gloxxy" ... start calling people names....

Im always down for a good debate. Pioneer Vs Allen & Heath is always a good one...

i dont have to. im THAT kind of guy.

I THINK THAT UNLESS YOU HAVE (GOES FOR EVERYONE) MIXED ON BOTH TECHS N VESTAX...YOU HAVE NO SAY HERE...

I DO NOT CONSIDER MYSELF A DJ AND THEREFORE HAVE A NON BIASED OPPINION...

AFTER MIXING ON BOTH...I CAN DEFO SAY VESTAX ARE MILES BETTER!!

regardless of the plastic/metal debate...

Most people take it the wrong way in debates though and do a "Gloxxy" ... start calling people names....

Im always down for a good debate. Pioneer Vs Allen & Heath is always a good one...

:rolleyes: Me and you are going to get along just fine! :D

So which do you prefer then? A&H or Pioneer?

Too subjective to argue over.

I'v got TTX's, but i do prefer technics.

id just like to point out that you have all FAILED!! please press the log out button....

Mate...

SUBJECTIVE: Particular to a given person; personal: subjective experience

The only way i'd have failed would be to try and make everybody else think my choice of deck is superior to everone else's....

Hold on.... :teeth:

ooohh... im a prick and a mug now... i like it.... can i be a prick in a mug?? or a prick shaped mug??

the whole fail thing was a joke Mr Glocksiebum... humour obviously isnt your forté....

Yeh i know what you mean... yeh they are made of plastic..... bu id rather that and have far better motors and technology inside my decks...

ooohh... im a prick and a mug now... i like it.... can i be a prick in a mug?? or a prick shaped mug??

the whole fail thing was a joke Mr Glocksiebum... humour obviously isnt your forté....

Yeh i know what you mean... yeh they are made of plastic..... bu id rather that and have far better motors and technology inside my decks...

You ain't a fan of the teef smiley then? Denotes sarcasm very effectively.

So you were trying to score forum kudos then? I wasn't calling you a mug..........you just called yourself a mug.

i feel quite responsible for causing this beef. but all im gonna say is..... "gladiator u will go on my first whistle, contendor u will go on my second whistle"

start and stop adjust.... (if you want instant start up you can... or if you want instant stop... or you can just have it as if you've switched the power off.... or anything in between)

ultra pitch (only for mixing other genres really... or mixing in oldskool jungle tracks)

Straight Tone Arm

Removable phono cables (can put gold plated high end cables on.... instead of shitty low budget copper wire that fades in qulaity through use)

Far more accurate pitch slider (massivly more accurate in fact)

Better Torque

Back to the real debate, TTX's can do all of this, plus you can swap the pitch and the 33/45 buttons, so when you turn the deck round, the tone arm doesn't get in the way of your scratching.,

Plus they look nicer.

Back
Top Bottom